Warning: battery-matrix

sven_nilsson

10 mW
Hi!

I just want to tell everyone to AVOID the shop http://www.battery-matrix.com based on my recent experience.

They sell many electic vehicle related items.

I ordered a BMS from them, paid with Paypal. After 20 days nothing had happened so I e-mailed them.
The response came after 3 days and was very laughable:
"We need your phone number to be able to send out goods."
WTF? They get all the necessary info from Paypal...

Subsequent contact attempts, where I asked for a tracking number, were unsuccessful...

I was not in a hurry, but after 40 days I had no choice but to request a refund from Paypal. It worked fine.

So, although I cannot say for sure it is a scam, communications wise it is a total failure.
You get no information at all, and they probably hope that you somehow forget about the order so that they can keep the money.

Some of the carriers I use now do require a phone number to be entered for the delivery address. The online delivery booking system wont let you complete the order without it.

Did they ask for a phone number when you ordered the item?
If it was needed why did they wait for the buyer to ask why the item had not been sent?

I provided everything they asked for during the order.

After ordering all you get is a confirmation email from "Battery Home", then nothing happens.

It would be okay if they just tried to send something to excuse the delays, but there was absolutely no feedback, which is utterly unacceptable.

God bless Paypal, I didn't lose any money.

Back