12 x Ebikes for Sale

Ian

100 W
I belong to a monastery in N California, zip code 95451. We are a registered non-profit organization and well established in the local community.

Last year we were donated a large number of electric bikes of various brands and types. Many of them have only been ridden once. The director has asked me to start selling them in order to fundraise for our various charitable projects worldwide. For instance we donate to lake county ca food services for the needy for many years.

Please PM me if you are interested in further details. They will be priced on the lower side so people get a good deal. We have safe perfect environment for local pickup/testing, and we can ship securely within continental USA either with a service like shipbikes or UPS ground.

I am pretty certain that with all these bikes the frames/mechanicals/electricals are not going to be an issue. The condition of the batteries will be the main factor in the pricing. If there is a possiblity that you would need to buy a new battery or repair the existing in the short term, final agreed pricing will take this into account.

Please note I will read and record all pm's as they come in, but I will not reply right away. Include the type of bike you are looking for and your approx budget, whether you are local pickup or ship, or whether you are interested in a lot purchase for reselling. Your phone/text number would be appreciated. I will get back to everyone in the coming weeks in the order received, as I go through the inventory.

I would much rather deal within the ES community. Craigslist or ebay would be a real headache.

Ian

Thank you as a 2008 member. Is that true ?
Any way it's ex to put pic's in and would help you. It's under the post add files I think.

Yes I have been a member since 2008. I did think about putting pics in but it is going to take me a while to sort through these bikes and assess fair asking price etc, so I wanted to get the ball rolling in orderly fashion that won't be frustrating for anyone. I just returned to the monastery after a 3 years in Omaha developing our food program for the homeless, so am not familiar with the bikes at all. As the one person with ebike experience, the project now falls in my hands! :shock:

Back