20Ah li-on NMC cells UK London new boxed £12 each on box of 50 limited stock

Still I have stock for EU and UK .. outgoing messages dont seen to be going so if interested please pm me an email address so I can reply.. or a what's app... James 😊

Just to be clear the last of the stock I have of these are £11 a cell when buying a full box of 50 cells.
Up to 49 cells are £12 per cell.
I have 1p 2p 3p 5p and 7p busbars available also.
Happy days. 🙂

Yes I still have some eig co20b cells and can send to Europe until late December Please pm me if you need any ... UK based near London.

Well, four in series, fully charged to 4.15v each is going to be 16.6v. Nominal at 3.65v / cell makes that 14.6v. If the controller can handle that, then it'd work, depending on the current requirements of your system; the cells themselves are rated for 5C continous so can do 100A all day long (well, for about 10 minutes till they're empty ;) ) at 4s1P. Can do 200A (10C) for a few seconds at a time.

Whether the Flipsky thing can run whatever motor you're using under whatever loading conditions you have, I couldn't say. ;)

@amberwolf thanks for your input
I think I only want to do single figure amps pull :confused:
this is the motor spec
Model: 6384
Motor KV: 120KV
Voltage: 24-36V
Speed: 45km/h
Power: 4600W
Unloaded Speed: 3600rpm/24V
Unloaded Current: 2.5A/12V
Efficiency: 85%
Load Bearing: 150kg
Axle Dia: 10mm
Size: Approx. 63 * 80mm / 2.5 * 3.1inch
Weight: Approx. 1052g
These cells might seem like overkill BUT me, bike and all the hardware would likely be less than 80kg - that's 175LBS in old money :wink:
SOOOOO if I can do 100-200km with a 2kg battery pack then that's winner winner healthy dinner :D

I still have a some cells... remaining stock is £12 a cell I need to make some doe on some ...loads sold and in lots of great projects 🙂👍

Hey Jimbob,

I've got your cells and your aluminium busbars.

The terminals on the cells appear to be copper - is it a good idea to connect them using alu busbars? Won't such connection corrode significantly?

Thanks

Thanks - will it cope with high current? I've only ever seen such pastes on application with very small wires.

Would nickel plating help?

FilipK said:
Thanks - will it cope with high current? I've only ever seen such pastes on application with very small wires.
The NoAlOx doesn't do the current conducting--it just protects the connection against oxidation by keeping the air out of it.

You can also think of it similar to way heatsink compound works: filling all the little macroscopic and microscopic pits and scratches, to keep the air out, while the actual metal-to-metal contact of heatsink to device does most of the work, because you don't want to slather it on in gobs...just barely coat the surface...that's all it takes.

In the case of heatsinks, it's because air is a TERRIBLE heat conductor, and almost anything is better than having air between the surfaces. ;) Unlike with the heatsinks, the NoAlOx isn't going to be helping with the electrical conduction significantly...but it, too, is better than air--but it's real task is simply to keep the air out (and moisture that comes with it, etc).

NO-OX-ID "A Special"

been told better than any others, at least in a salt-spray/fog environment

Hi jimbo01, From Spain, I send you Pm.

Do you know from your experience, if there are currently (post-Brexit) problems with customs to EU?
Thanks.

Hi guys UK is no problem on remaining cells... EU is a pain now Brexit has happened but maybe still possible...

Back