26" Wheels on High Power Ebike (8,000w-10,000w)?

E-HP said:
John in CR said:
LOL, but hubbies don't care about girls except that they're lighter on average.

Believe me, hubbies care about girls, and wifeys hate that.

Ah, I got it. You're talking about the generic hubbies most on the site have. My family insists on the best high efficiency hubbies, so unless they're blood relatives girls don't matter other than in a nature's art appreciation way. In this day and age the little head can't do anything thinking without dire consequences even decades later.

John in CR said:
E-HP said:
John in CR said:
LOL, but hubbies don't care about girls except that they're lighter on average.

Believe me, hubbies care about girls, and wifeys hate that.

Ah, I got it. You're talking about the generic hubbies most on the site have. My family insists on the best high efficiency hubbies, so unless they're blood relatives girls don't matter other than in a nature's art appreciation way. In this day and age the little head can't do anything thinking without dire consequences even decades later.

"It's all part of the job honey"

art_sagan_20130401110630672710-620x349.jpg

E-HP said:
John in CR said:
I think the reasons MadRhino has so much success offroad with a hubbie are that he's got the knowledge and experience to properly tune the suspension to deal with the unsprung weight, and he must be a light weight guy.

Or it could be something as primal as the girl in his avatar is waiting at the finish line...

True that I do spend time, effort and money to tune my suspensions to racing standards.

I am 164 lbs, but I ride light. Some light riders are riding heavy, some heavy riders are riding very light. Just look at jumps landing from pro racing riders. Trial riding (and cavalry) experience had made me riding light, and I still do at 72 yrs old because I am lucky to still have the flex and muscles.

After three ex wives and seven kids, I am not so primal with women anymore, but I am when competing against men, and kids especially. :twisted:

I'm pushing over 8KW on MTX 33 on 26inch Rim, I have a MTX39 ready to go when i go get into mor eoff road stuff.

Other then that its held up fine so far no crazy riding off road though.

Regards
Peter W

I had the same thoughts and came up with these and a couple other brands that are magnesium. ZUKKA Bike Wheelset,26/27.5/29 inch Mountain Cycling Wheels,Magnesium Alloy Disc Brake/Fit for 7-10 Speed Freewheels/Quick Release Axles Bicycle Accessory https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089NM4RP3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_-RAbGbEM0HPMH

Neuxstone said:
I had the same thoughts and came up with these and a couple other brands that are magnesium. ZUKKA Bike Wheelset,26/27.5/29 inch Mountain Cycling Wheels,Magnesium Alloy Disc Brake/Fit for 7-10 Speed Freewheels/Quick Release Axles Bicycle Accessory https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089NM4RP3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_-RAbGbEM0HPMH

They're certainly not magnesium. It's Chinglish for "mag," referring to die-cast aluminum. I'd say it's deceptive marketing, but shouldn't be taken seriously in the first place.

Back