90! and still

kriskros

10 kW
90,and still riding and building. acquired my first bike at 79...a neighbor threw it out and I rescued it. up to 82 I could peddle a 7 to 8 mile trail run. a\ grunt on the exit ramp from the valley.. got my first motor at 83... bafang with a 36v,12amp ping battery.. 40 mile round trip trail ride..about 8 to 9 watt hr mile .now, running aclyte 35/48 with an a123, 39.6v,20amp at about 21 to 22 watt/hr mile..yyuuukkkk.... Building... my wood framed tadpole trike was destroyed in a lipo battery fire and I had to rebuild it.. with only one 20/80 eye,accurate measuring and cutting was very slow and difficult...next goal 95.. riding at least :mrgreen:

90,still riding and building.. acquired my fisrst bike at 79.. a neighbor threw it out and I rescde it.. 7 to 8 mile trail rides.got first motor at 83.. bafang with a 36v,12amp ping battery..40 mile round trip rides... about8 to 9 watt/hr miles. now running a clyte 3548 with an a123 battery... 25 mile roundtrips...about 21 to 22 watt/hr mile..yuukkk...building... my wood framed tadpole trike was destroyed in a lipo battery fire , irebuilt it..measuring and cutting accurately with one 20/80 eye is slow and difficult.. next goal 95, riding at least :mrgreen:

Cheers to another 90 of ebiking!

Grow up, bikes are for people in their late 60's, I thought everyone knew that?
I've been embarrassed for some friends my age and younger, who can barely throw a leg over my bike when I offer to let them ride it, that is sad.You have the right idea, and I bet you get many comments from your contemporaries!

Back