• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

A call for bloggers for a new EV news site..

neptronix

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys..

I am wondering if anyone here would be interested in blogging for a green transport news site.
I have been reading green car blogs for many years now and always found them lacking in knowledge about the subject at hand, particularly autoblog green http://green.autoblog.com/ ( i am '2 wheeled menace' on there in the comments section. ), which is the most read green news site out there, unfortunately :mrgreen: .

I want to start a green transportation blog that will cover mostly electric/hybrid cars, but also feature electric bikes, scooters, and occasionally hybrid stuff as gas sipper cars ;).

I myself am not much of a writer, more of the web developer / design type. So i am looking for some folks to help out. I figured maybe i can tap some of the energy here to create something that would rival the big corporate media sites.

It will not be a paying job, in fact i will be losing money for a while initially, i am sure, and dozens of my own time will be spend developing a custom, high performance blogging platform. Eventually i would like to get some ad revenue, and distribute it amongst the bloggers ( whatever is left after the server hosting bill and other misc costs. ), but i cannot make promises.

If you are interested, please post here and i will follow up with a PM when/if this comes together.

Cool, do you currently have a blog?

BTW folks, so far i have the database format and preliminary concept for the site down as of last night
Frankly, it's kind of a ripoff of the AOL format, plus a few new features.

Surprised i haven't heard from folks like Lock and sk8norcal.. time to start harassing :lol:

neptronix said:
Cool, do you currently have a blog?

i've dabbled in blogging it using wordpress to learn how to use it but not blogging any serious articles.

i'm learning the genesis framework and have the developer license. and learning the various plugins

http://toanjuan.com/

Back