All dogmans Ebikes , 2008-2011

I kinda like the idea of the suprisingly fast old hippie. All laid back and cosmic in the pits, and then Woah!

I dig purple, the bike frame already had the purple shading on it, and it was the only can of paint in the garage except for some clear coat, and some swamp cooler tar coating.

I think that's the same purple shade I had on CrazyBike2 (along with some pale blue, for the same reason as you: it was the only colors I already had; I didn't want things to rust more while I built and fixed it, until i could get the dayglo paint).

My wife works in the hazmat disposal biz. She brings me spray paint, but I don't get to choose the color. Use it or spend a fortune on disposal. Unfortunately the only batteries in the waste stream so far are sla's.

That's sort of where most of my paint comes from, except mine is from those who are avoiding all the disposal fees/etc by dumping it in the alleyways in boxes, hoping scavengers like me will haul it off. Also from Freecycle.org but not much of that recently.

This thread resurrected, with the pictures restored. Hooray! I'd stupidly failed to back up some of the early pics. Most came back, and I was able to find the earliest in a back up hard drive. Only the middle pics had been lost.

New pics added of recent builds. Up to number 20 now. 8) Current to Oct 2011.

Back