• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Another LiFePO4 battery pack on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomv

100 W
It looks like finally LiFePO4 are here from a trusted source in North America! ebikes.ca posted an update and they are testing LiFePO4 12Ah batteries right now. I sure hope power tool pack disassembly days will soon be over.
http://www.ebikes.ca/

I think Green Hornet got his feelings hurt!! Awwwwww.

I certainly trust ebikes.ca. At least they are a stocking distributor that stand behind their products. I would not hesitate purchasing a pack they put on the market. These guys really seem to be into making ebikes more popular and mainstream.

green hornet said:
The trusted source is Dr Bass
He's not a source, dumbass; he's a disinterested third-party with a good testing setup and transparent procedures. :roll:

you know
they need to change the name of this forum of losers from ES - to Endless Assholes...
you group of stinking low lifes. I hope you all get run over from behind by a big truck and your guts creamed all over the pavement

green hornet said:
you know
they need to change the name of this forum of losers from ES - to Endless Assholes...
you group of stinking low lifes. I hope you all get run over from behind by a big truck and your guts creamed all over the pavement
Please don't candy coat it...tell us how you feel.

Dude, you need to realise that you are your own biggest problem with your childish, arrogant and offensive attitude towards the membership here. You came in here slinging insults and then expect everyone to kiss your ass. Well, it ain't gonna happen.

Whenever you post about something, you end up pissing off darn near every one in the thread with your boneheaded comments, just as you did in this thread.

Do you ever get tired of shooting yourself in the foot? No forum membership will put up with your type of nonsense.

Please guys, :| let's return to the main subject Ebikes.ca LiFePo4...
and at least keep this erea clean :

We all love ebikes, battery etc, that's a common interest

Green Hornet, Your cells seems to be great.. and if i would accept to become distributor of those, i will do it with people that respect each others, Let's return to a great attitude :wink:

Doc

Doctorbass said:
Please guys, :| let's return to the main subject Ebikes.ca LiFePo4...
and at least keep this erea clean
Good idea, go here: http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3716

:lol: You guys make me laugh, great thread, thanks for the picture link Tyler, made it all fall into place so perfectly.

:arrow: Keeping to the original theme, my new ebike project is finished except for the most expensive part, the batteries, glad to see Ebikes.ca got LIFEPO4. :?: are they prismatic, or cylindrical?

green hornet said:
you know

is this the guy who sells at -http://www.falconev.com/, I am surprised at this very strong statement coming from a business man. Especially an environmentally conscience one.

Johnbear said:
green hornet said:
you know

is this the guy who sells at -http://www.falconev.com/, I am surprised at this very strong statement coming from a business man. Especially an environmentally conscience one.

So, is he still a member of this forum?

Miles said:
Johnbear said:
green hornet said:
you know

So, is he still a member of this forum?
Hell yes... we let douchebags like Andy Reich and Don Harmon post until they kill their businesses entirely. :lol:

Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh said:
Douchebags can come in handy for putting out the odd LiPo fire.
Didn't your momma tell ya?

I hear lithium fires are near impossible to extinguish. It would probably have to be a pretty big douchebag.

I think we're covered.
Andy/FalconEV has the capability to put out several LiPo fires from the sounds of it.

If anyone is still interested in the subject of this thread, you can now change the title to 'Another LiFePO4 battery pack available now!'

The website has been updated to reflect the new prices & restocked product.
While I'm not absolutely certain but it looks like prices may have gone up?
I don't recall the rear 5302 being over 500 bucks.
Altho the 4110 stuffed controller seems to have come down below $300.
Mayhap my rememberries are going.
Anyhous, to the subject at hand:

48V 12Ah LiFePO4; BMS incl. - $900 - 15 in stock
36V 12Ah LiFePO4; BMS incl. - $700 - 21 in stock
Charger - $50

Price seems comparable to deWalt pax without the hassle factor.
Sell out by next month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back