Big brother wants to watch us?

RallySTX

10 kW
Found this article today on Foxnews. Watch what you type now folks, cause 'people are watching!'
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/12/24/privacy-group-sues-dhs-over-social-media-monitoring-program/?test=latestnews

Brian L.

Personally its a moot point, they already do. Let em do whatever it is they think they are doing. Eventually we will get sick of their crap as a whole and do something about it. Until then we really just stress out about thing and have no control...

Yeh or.... We can all just start posting random shit and all kinds of it. Then let them plug up the jails with people who are inocent lol. Or they will have to learn to try to figure out whats real or not.... Or... We could have more exclusive memberships to ES but thats not a good idea because we need all info on ES to be as public as possible so the wrold can learn about EVs and accept them and maybe build there own much easier and faster.

Arlo1 said:
Yeh or.... We can all just start posting random shit and all kinds of it. Then let them plug up the jails with people who are inocent lol. Or they will have to learn to try to figure out whats real or not.... Or... We could have more exclusive memberships to ES but thats not a good idea because we need all info on ES to be as public as possible so the wrold can learn about EVs and accept them and maybe build there own much easier and faster.
Our jails and prisons are already brimming with potheads. One point to ponder, which might be the saving grace is that the government is inept at most everything it does....LOL.

Well, you want privacy why did you post it on facebook or whatever? You do have to watch what you post, even under your dog name. For instance I never use certain words, like my lipo battery looks like a, you know.

[rant]
IMHO "Homeland Security" has gotten way out of hand. The amount of money they have thrown around the last 5 years is staggering. I live in the middle of nowhere, and when I travel the 12 miles to get to the southern entrance to the interstate the little settlement at that interchange has more TV cameras on light poles watching then are in the NBC studio! Watching what I ask? Who is manning the monitors? I look at each camera and figure you and I paid about $10K to put it there and likely about $2K a year in "maintenance."

Why am I saddled with these costs? This stupid "watching us" has got to add up over the country. If something "big" happens locally, no one from "yonder" is going to come help our community; the response will be local. If something CNB happens, they are just going to quarantine us and wait it out anyway. I depend and trust my neighbors and community. Heaven help the horde that decides to "invade" us. We know how to take care of them, the rest is ... what it is.

I want the freedom of my youth back in this country. Individual freedom, and corporate freedom too. The freedom to invent, and to dialogue, and to plain have fun. Too many regulations in too many areas now. "We" want the government to "solve" everything and make us "safe." Make them big enough and they will make you "something".... a slave to "them."
[/rant]

So whats the course?

How do we stop the snowball now that is gaining speed & heading down the mountain?

Just dig & & stock up waiting for the anarchy to resurface? (more than it is).

I refuse to be scared....I will prepare home defence as much as I feel is reasonable, & I will ballance that by creating art, singing & dancing (however poorly) & living as free as my creiditors allow me. :lol: hopefully when I break my bones next time, some one will be around & able to help me. Big brother is watching, I hope he enjoys the show, & maybe learns something.

I personaly have lost all faith in the reality tv show we call the federal government. (the winner gets to influance the global comunity with their idea of our virtues as americans..regardless of reality) The corperations aparently won a long time ago...& they are just now getting arogant enough to not care if we can see the man behind the curtain.

Maybe all thoses cameras are creating Jobs. The minions watching them need better health care & dental insurance. (sic)

in referace to your neigbors BM, we are small & will fight the good fight if the time comes....but I fear the odds are way out of our favor against the big brother....imposing the the will of "the people" on the last of free-men.
Pillaging hords of starving city dwellers will have a fight, but an A10 would flatten my lil' strong hold purty quicly.
(note to self: move to higher ground soon) :|

I'm the oldest kid in my family, so I'm Big Brother and no BB wannabe's are gonna bother me. Voting all of the bums out that are wasting all of our money and getting rich off of insider trading (that apparently isn't even illegal for them) is the only recourse. I believe it's going to have to get a lot worse before enough get pissed off enough to do anything about it, and in the meantime they're adding more government tits to recruit more to suckle at them. Once the 53% becomes the 49% then only a full crash will stimulate real change. We're actually past that point already, since a chunk of the taxpaying 53% is suckling at the government tit too as direct employs or with government contracts like Big Moose's cameras. I'll watch from afar and come back to help when it's time for the peaceful take-back.

Thud and John, you have good observations and good points. I'll share what I shared with my duaghters when they were home this Christmas... starve them out. Vote down EVERY tax increase and renewal that you are allowed to. The only way to curb them is to cut off their life blood, which is cold, hard cash and credit that is issued in your name.

Eisenhower told us to "Watch the military industrial complex" in his exit speech, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg-jvHynP9Y He had most of it right. He should have added that we watch the government. For every government employee there is, he/she has a "good" idea to hire another for the "common good." The problem is not all "good" ideas are in fact, good or necessary. It is real easy to spend your neighbor's money to improve the road to your house; but if it is your cash, you just might make do with a load of gravel in lieu of 12 foot wide, 6 inch thick, 6.5 sack reinforced concrete on top of a foot of crushed #57 limestone! Oh, I forgot to add the soil stabilizing fabric mat below the limestone... :p

I can feel the gates of Levenworth grinding closed behind me already! :shock: I'm a bad bad boy. :oops: Note to self, "careful with the soap1" :shock: This is what happens to whistle blowers round here! You in BIG trouble NOW boy! :twisted: In my opinion the gov, lost it's credibility when they targeted minorities by making weed illegal. Then they killed JFK, and since then it's been a nonstop show of, who can top who, at raping our wallets, and now our rights and rears. I don't expect privacy online when I'm posting on a forum. I don't expect privacy when I'm driving down the street. I volunteered to help combat terrorism after 9/11. I love America, and most of the people in it. But NOBODY is taking me ANYWHERE, without just cause, and due process. I posted a link cause I wanted my friends on ES to know what uncle sam wants to do. I don't for a minute believe that they aren't already doing it. I didn't spend $20,000 of the banks money working for DHS with my head in the sand! But I will say this, "You can't win them all." All the money in the world, and all the constitution shredding power on earth, will not prevent some deranged fool, from doing us harm. What will minimise the damage, is universal preparedness. Uncle Sam is working on that, among other things. I believe in the process, but I have serious doubts about some of the characters involved. I wish you all a safe and Happy New Year!
Brian L.

Allah Ackbar! Jihad, Osama Bin Ladin, Bomb, Terrorism, Infidels, Hijack aircraft, airport, train station, crowd, Great Satan, America, WMD, Bak. Derk-derk-Allah. Derka derka, Mohammed Jihad. Haka sherpa-sherpa. Abaka-la.

Uh oh, now we're in big trouble.

Sunder when the black helicopters pick you up, and after you return from being "probed" ... do let us know! :p

There was no black helicopters. There were no men in black. There wasn't any secret base in the middle of the Nevada desert. I made it all up.

The government is good. The government is love. Trust your government.

Really. Trust me, I've been there... I mean. Umm, I just know somehow.

The US scared itself shitless when the CIA gave a test case go ahead to use fake social media accounts to promote rebellion in libya egypt etc... a few well worded and repeated post lead to an avalanch of real protest. It scarred the PTB in the US. They now want to be able to monitor and HALT Cencor anything like that from happening here. They already have paid posters(even bots with prepackaged spam) that lurk boards like this one and face book etc.. to quickly counter posts.

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3D8kbqCKe8Ymo

I hear they have 50,000 people listening and watching.

Well, that is probably a drop in the bucket of how many people they would need to watch everyone in the USA, let alone all the other people in the World they are keeping their ears and eyes on.

The solution is: Fly below their RADAR, it's the idiots that get the government to come down upon them. If your out doing stupid things, your going to get some attention. If your blowing through "stop signs", at some point your going to get busted, yet if you slow down and proceed with a watchful eye, the changes of getting busted are quite a bit less.

Back