BMS - where to buy?

Patchogue

10 mW
Hi folks,

I'm based in the UK.

I've been away from the ebike world for a bit but now I'm back at building a couple of projects.

I used to know some "trusted" brands, models, websites, vendors. But it seems like things have changed a little bit in the BMS world.

(Offtopic) MXUS motors were popular on eBay and now I can't find one... ?

Back in the days the Daly BMSs where not for sale (stocked) in UK stores, a few months back there were many and now it seems like some stores are replacing their Daly BMSs with JBD and others.

I'm no stranger to AliExpress, bought a lot from there with success.

Basically I need a 20s (72v) 200A/300A constant discharge (not peak). I would love to get hold of one of the JBD active BMSs but they are out of stock..Nothing wrong with the passive model. Happy with that too.

Any recommendations where to buy such BMS. US? Europe? UK? If not, AliExpress it is.

Thanks in advance.

Here I found it
7s-21s 300a Lithium Ion / Lifepo4 Smart BMS + Bluetooth. Plus you have to buy the Bluetooth thing for probably 10 bucks or so. I'm sorry 10 euros. Oh I'm sorry again you're not on the euro.
Anyway let's get out of politics. Ha Ha.
I just read it weighs 4 lb but it also has four gauge wire. Copper copper.
Thanks, do you know the brand?

I found a couple of websites with some BMSs for sale.

SRIKO Batteries | Lithium battery suppliers US | bms for lithium ion LiFEPo4 batteries US (sister website?)

Does anyone have an opinion on the differences between a Daly and a Jiabaida? There's all sorts of "copies" of the Daly for sale on amazon with a different brand costing a fortune. Was Daly bought by another company? I used them before and they seem to be fine.

Back