Bottom bracket axle 80mm shell

steveley

10 µW
I'm trying to find a replacement bottom bracket axle for an old pro rider e bike. it's 155mm long plus threads for bolt on cranks. it is 40-65-50, can anyone help I can't find such a thing anywhere.PXL_20230624_154738866.jpgt find such a thing anywhere.

Do you require an exact replacement for just the shaft?

Do you also require the threaded-bolt ends, or can you use the more common threaded-hole ends?

Or can you use a "standard" cartridge BB that includes the bearings, caps, and shaft?

I don't know much about bikes, but are you sure it is an 80mm shell? Doesn't seem like a standard width.
And, what is wrong with the shaft?

I don't know much about bikes, but are you sure it is an 80mm shell? Doesn't seem like a standard width.
And, what is wrong with the shThe shaft has bent on the left hand side

And, what is wrong with the shaft?
The shaft is bent on the left side. The shell is 80mm wide I presume to accommodate the battery mounted behind the seat downtube. I measured the shell only, without the bearing cups screwed in, I think thats right?

That is the very part Chalo, it's just on the wrong side of the atlantic from me! I'll go for it if I can't find one this side many thanks.

Do you require an exact replacement for just the shaft?

Do you also require the threaded-bolt ends, or can you use the more common threaded-hole ends?

Or can you use a "standard" cartridge BB that includes the bearings, caps, and shaft?
HI, I guess I could use the threaded-hole end variety if it uses the same cranks with tapered square holes. Also I presume a cartridge bb would suit as long as it fits the extra wide 80mm shell.

The shaft is bent on the left side. The shell is 80mm wide I presume to accommodate the battery mounted behind the seat downtube. I measured the shell only, without the bearing cups screwed in, I think thats right?
Yes, that's right. And as usual, I'm wrong. As for a cartridge style, the US Radwagon 4 uses an 84x154mm; they don't sell online but will if you call.

Yes, that's right. And as usual, I'm wrong. As for a cartridge style, the US Radwagon 4 uses an 84x154mm; they don't sell online but will if you call.
Thanks I'll get onto that, my options are limited on this one!

Back