Brushless dual 6kw ALIEN Power system - electric longboard

So I just want to be clear.. which of the Alien ESCs got this sweet new firmware upgrade for the braking? just the dual 120? or the dual 150 as well? I'm about to purchase the dual 150 sensored..

The new 60V remote power switch from Bruno .. Works perfectly so easy to use , its child's play!!! Lol
..finally the answer to all your problems. ..
No antispark needed so you can waterproof the board a lot better .. Yippee!!!![youtube]mawyBR-JNSM[/youtube]

Hi. Can I program my ESC with my motors still connected but the batteries and receiver disconnected? I ask because the motor wires are small and I'm afraid they are going to start coming loose from the connectors if I keep unplugging them to reprogram the ESC. Has anyone had a problem with damaging motor wires? Can they be changed to something more rugged? I have the 42mm motors so the wires are quite small.

I never remove the motor wires to program the ESC. The only thing you need to unplug is the recever wire.

beetbocks said:
The new 60V remote power switch from Bruno .. Works perfectly so easy to use , its child's play!!! Lol
..finally the answer to all your problems. ..
No antispark needed so you can waterproof the board a lot better .. Yippee!!!![youtube]mawyBR-JNSM[/youtube]

what is the 60v remote your Talking about?

Here's some on board footage of the newly rebuilt Hyper EV - the braking is super smooth but way too hard..i've got a few ideas on taming it...
so taking it easy on the power cause i didn't want to have to stop fast...which you can do easily- too easily!! :shock:
According to the on board watt meter I used 2094 watts of my 6000 watts available...told you i was taking it steady!! lol
I nice ride in the autumn weather ...
[youtube]f7NvD4Bw9aA[/youtube]

where do i get this grab handle bar from, what do i have to search for?!

Attachments

• IMG_1928_zps8d5dc257.jpg
    IMG_1928_zps8d5dc257.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 3,455
Here's a couple grab rails: http://genesisskateboarding.com/accessories/13crookslong.html
https://www.edgeboardshop.com/modules/store/Accessories_C12086.cfm?AttributeIDs=201002

Back