C300-txk09 bst-xdl function and wiring explanation need help

Hello everybody
I have absolutely no idea or experience about electronics or the what how and why so i need help I've searched everywhere on the internet and found allot of the basics functions types etc in general but very confusing
I have a e bike controller bst xdl c300-txk09 and i am trying to rewire it so i can run a stepper motor with a thumb throttle is this possible
All the other possible functions are welkom but not necessarily
also I've got no clue about the pin/connection letters and numbers please help and explain it to me so i can make the kids happy
By the way I like to run it without display because i already blow this up

Attachments

• 17134532494831471729434539884276.jpg
    17134532494831471729434539884276.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • 17134532743443155328322642742972.jpg
    17134532743443155328322642742972.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • 17134532913042385626233303305956.jpg
    17134532913042385626233303305956.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 1
  • 17134533386001776264588275180336.jpg
    17134533386001776264588275180336.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
How many phases is your stepper motor? Most of them are two. If yours is not three, the ebike controller couldn't run it (not sure it would work anyway, but I've never had a three-phase stepper to try it).

Your controller must also be able to run sensorless motors.

If you haven't used steppers before, this may be helpful:
(there's other good pages; that was just the top hit in a few-second google search)

As for the controller wiring to run a 3-phase BLDC motor like it's probably designed for, you might look around at the XunLida Brainpower threads; this one looks like some of those.

Thanx for the reply but as i said before I've searched for over 1,5 year all around internet and found out allot of info en learnd allot but every where you look you get different our insufficient
Pieces of info like a puzzle i only missing some pieces
I have a 3 fase 350watt 15amp motor 5 wire hall original
Powerd bij a lenzod controller two thumbs with 2 buttons 5 wired the moter is oke en good running tested by connecting it to hoverboard
I have 4 different unknown controllers i need info over pinout meaning/function vcc sw sh zl x a2 e1 q sd ds etc i think they are kt boards ch22# and how i can only run the motor somehowe

I have a 3 fase 350watt 15amp motor 5 wire hall original
If you mean that's the motor you have, that's almost certainly not a stepper motor. (no stepper I've ever seen would have the 5-wire hall sensor setup, even if it was a 3-phase stepper).

Maybe you could show us the actual motor in question; it might help us help you a bit better; any labels on it may also help.

Powerd bij a lenzod controller two thumbs with 2 buttons 5 wired the moter is oke en good running tested by connecting it to hoverboard

So, if it works with one of those, then unless there's something wrong with the other controllers, or you have the hall/phase combination miswired, I don't know why it wouldn't work with them. If they don't have self-learn functions, then you have to figure out this combination yourself. There are 36 possible combinations, 3 of which will work correctly forward, and 3 reverse. The rest don't work correctly, though some are "false positives". There are a lot of posts and threads discussing phase/hall combo / wiring etc., with different ways to go thru the various combinations and test them.

I have 4 different unknown controllers i need info over pinout meaning/function vcc sw sh zl x a2 e1 q sd ds etc i think they are kt boards ch22# and how i can only run the motor somehowe
If it works with the other controller, is there a reason you have to make it work with these four as well?

As for which pins are which, unless you run across one of the same exact controllers in one of the various threads here that shows the internal board and labels, experimenting is the only sure way to find out what each one of them does (if they do anything). Unfortunately that has a risk of damage to the controller.

In this search
is a list of the threads I started that include some controller pad info; hopefully they will help you with yours, but I don't think they are identical to yours, so the info there isn't guaranteed to work on yours.

BTW, if you have a controller that comes with a display, wihtout that display it will not be able to do much of the stuff it was designed for; you can't change it's settings from whatever they are presently set to, or know what settings have ever been changed by previous users or the factory, etc., or change any of the assist levels/etc from the power-on defaults. Many (but not all) display-connected controllers can be operated without the display; some require specific wires to be jumpered on the controller side of the display/controller connector. (which ones depends on knowing which display).

Thanx for the reply but as i said before I've searched for over 1,5 year all around internet and found out allot of info en learnd allot but every where you look you get different our insufficient
Pieces of info like a puzzle i only missing some pieces
Most of the controllers out there have no useful info available for them. Realistically, unless you are willing to damage them by experimenting, you will probably never find out what all their functions are.

(I have a box of mystery controllers that I've experimented with, some of which I could get working, some of which I couldn't...no documentation found anywhere on any of them).

If you just need something that works, for a specific application, and that is well-documented for it's wiring, you'd probably have to buy it new from a place that actually does provide that info for that controller.

If you tell us the details of your application, riding conditions, parts you already have that you want to use with it, budget, etc., we can try to help you find a well-documented controller that will do the job.

Back