CA-3 Fuse and Switch Help For Shunt-CA3

Hi. I'm getting ready to order parts can you answer 1 Question with a yes or no so i can Actually understand :p.

Would this work With my setup or dose it not handle the Current (AMPS) CA-SHUNT. Link down below please check and Inform me please :)

http://www.ebikes.ca/shunt-ca3.html

Like i said I have sabvoton 150a 72v controller. 72v 5000w 110amp Max qs v3. 72v 29ah battery.

Please let me know Asap!!!!!!!

Hi new to site and ebikes , I am attempting to add a front hub motor to my rad mini ebike , can anyone help? I have most of the parts

Hi.

i have a question By adding Cycle analyst to a sabvoton 72150 with a CA3-SHUNT

i'm following this sketch I have 2 questions to solve this issue for 2month now not getting help over here :(

Question (1) So i have to add a switch or fuse as shown in the picture or not?

Question (2) do i have to add a 1k resistor between the Throttle connector on Ca3-Shunt Or not?

Please any information would be helpfull thank you.

Attachments

• cYCLE ANANANANA.png
    cYCLE ANANANANA.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 646
Hi.

So i hooked my CA3.1 to my sabvoton 72150 witch is not supported i used a ca3 shunt to get it working now i connected the green thorttle overide on the CA shunt.

But now the throttle acts so weird If i twist the throttle just a bit and keep it there it it slowly increase itself to full speed rapidly not even full throttle. now i did not connect the green throttle overide like a pro i just twisted the two wire ends then soldered them and heat skrink Dose that effect it?. in fact i did not solder dirrectly to controller just cut the matching sabvoton thorttle wire then soldered it to my throttle and pluged it in. i'm lost at this point i'm desperate need of help!.

Thanks awating a reply hopefully. :)

Back