Can a person get replacement wire looms/internal wiring for Bafang Ultra?!?

Gemini8026

100 µW
I DONT think it's necessary, but I recently got in a new kit that I am building up. I got an import frame and an Ultra motor. I was doing a test fit and I accidentally pinched the one white cable in the frame when bringing the motor up into the housing. I exposed some bare wire on the main cable (I think it's a juliet head) Anyhow. I cant shrink wrap it because the adapter head is too wide, and the wire is thin.

I electrical taped it up, and honestly I am not too worried about it for now, but I am curious if a person can find those cables ANYWHERE in case a person needs to replace. I got lucky and the motor I got from my supplier had an older UART version.

Any sources out there for cables in case a guy needs one?

Is this the 1:4 cable? Even if it's not, the Bafang cables are generally pretty easy to source. Even Amazon carries them.....

I am talking about the wire that goes in through the rubber grommet and attaches to the board. I haven't found any sources online....

Please note there are several "white" wires that go though a rubber grommet. Not trying to be a PIA. Here's a pic that illustrates why I'm asking for more info regarding what you are doing.

https://california-ebike.com/products/bafang-controller-for-ultra-m620-g510

Back