Congratulations dogman!

rojitor said:
Dogman...jeremy... Kingfish... I always wondered why you were not blue... I will not say congrats, i will say: at last!
Thanks for the belated congrats, however - my guru status was granted two years ago by quirk of technicality and convenience as Ypedal explained. :)

That said, I feel my experiences are but slight among the pantheon of brilliant minds from the likes of Dogman and Jeremy who are a font of insightful knowledge and sage advice! And although tardy they may be in recognition, they are far from late of consummate respect in mine eyes 8)

Ever grateful, and honored...
and an avid listener, KF

You were blue two years ago??? I didn't notice until today, i am sorry pal, maybe i should have my eyes revised.

rojitor said:
You were blue two years ago??? I didn't notice until today, i am sorry pal, maybe i should have my eyes revised.
They (those of them at the controls) recently changed the character FORMATTING so that it shows up as Bold-SkyBlue #0099ff.

I might have been the first one, or maybe Knuckles was the first... The concept was an alternative to forwarding info towards one of the Forum Mods, and instead grant limited access rights - which had to have a name. (Sorry, not very glamorous is it?) Anyway… it’s just access to post in one or two areas; I try not to abuse it and... frankly just a tad bit bashful to have the privilege :oops: :roll: :)

<my first tweet>
@KF: I think I need more coffee :lol:

Back