Connection scheme for LLT 200A BMS?

Hertzelz

1 W
Hey guys

I just got this amazing beast; LLT 20s Li-Ion 200A BMS with Bluetooth;
https://www.lithiumbatterypcb.com/product/13s-16s-48v-or-60v-72v-20s-lithium-battery-bluetooth-smart-bms-54-6v-58-4v-67-2v-84v-electric-tricycle-pcb-with-200a-constant-discharge-current/

the seller has sent me to the website for instructions......................
but unfortunately the instructions in their website aren't very clear...

1) Firstly , please connnect the B- bold wire to the Battery negative , take off the connector to make thin wires connection then connect first thin black wire to the Battery negative also , the next red wire to connect the first series positive port , ….then connect all wires strictly in order till to the battery postive port .

after connection finished of these thin wires, please measure all neighboring Pins voltage of the connector to make sure these voltages increased step by step at 3.7V~4.2V , if there is wrong connection order , the BMS will be damaged , after confirming the connection order , you can connect the balance wires connector into the BMS .

2) When connection finished ,please use the multi-meter to activate the BMS in the diode test mode , Black needle touch B- port and Red needle to touch the P- port ,then test the output voltage to see if it is equal with the battery voltage , if the voltage from Output is the same with the battery voltage , the connection is correct , please know it kindly

Anyone can tell me exactly what to connect in the correct order? don't want to damage this beast.
another thing, There's a 5v GND RST 3-pin input which I didn't received any harness for it, what is it exactly?

Thanks guys

Attachments

• 20200517_211724 (Large).jpg
    20200517_211724 (Large).jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 331
Here's the empty scheme I made;
https://imgur.com/a/mHTXqtT

I'd appreciate if anyone can help me with lines...

It's just saying, connect all the wires (main power and balance) to the battery first. Then before you connect them to the BMS side, use a multimeter to ensure you have all the balance wires connected to the correct cells.

Do this by probing at the balance connectors. Put the negative probe in the negative end of the balance connector, then sequentially probe each terminal in the balance connectors, ensuring the voltages increment by the cell voltages. Write each one down to be sure.

For example, assuming the cells are all at 4V:
T1= 0V (negative lead from multimeter connected here)
T2= 4V (probe these terminals with positive multimeter lead)
T3= 8V
T4= 12V
T5= 16V
T21= 80V

Once you get to the last terminal, this should be equal to the pack voltage. Once you are sure the wires are all connected correctly, in my experience it doesn't matter which order you plug in the connectors or hook up the main power wires to the BMS. Just hook it up.

I have a 60amp 13s version and have the same issue,its as clear as mud,makes me puke!,i emailed tech support:james@lithiumbattery.com yesterday,still havent heard back from them tho!,about time these chinks got there translation skill shit together,as at the mo its us lot who pay for there f*ck ups!!!

Back