Consiglio controller greentime

Encantadora

10 mW
Ciao a tutti, sto acquistando 2 controller per due fuoribordo.

Qual è la differenza tra questi?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240221_150145_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    Screenshot_20240221_150145_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    620.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240221_150135_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    Screenshot_20240221_150135_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    573.9 KB · Views: 7
You'd have to provide links to the actual item pages for us to see their specifications and information to give you any information other than that there is a few euros difference in price. ;)

Bye thank you.
I'll save you from looking. On paper they are identical, I wanted to buy the one called new. I made a request to the seller because I have to use them for two outboards and I need 100% reverse as well as forward.
He told me that only the old one can be changed. I wanted some advice from you. I went crazy searching why all sensorless controllers have 20% reverse.

Icona di Verificata con community

I went crazy searching why all sensorless controllers have 20% reverse.
They don't.

Controllers like the Phaserunner from ebikes.ca are programmable for reverse limits (it's just a speed limit, max is 256km/h but I imagine that's not much of an issue; if it turned out to be you could always lie to it about the speed sensor so it thinks it's going slower than it really is), and can run sensored or sensorless.

Since those are based on the ASI BAC series, those should also be.

There's probably plenty of other FOC controllers that can do sensorless and have equal forward and reverse capability, but the PR is the only one I have direct experience with. I'd bet that VESC-based units can do both, but you'd have to check that.

Non-FOC controllers I haven't used any that had equal capabilities.

As for why the ones you've found so far have limited reverse, it's because they're normally used with ground vehicles that cannot safely be used in reverse at full speed (or power or torque or whatever).

Thank you. I tried esc I bought spinted 75 100 works revers but difficult to program. I don't know engine data. And then it goes slower than normal bicycle controllers. And it absorbs more. I don't have any sensors on the engine. These from greentime were chosen after a thousand requests only because the seller told me that he would set the reverse gear to 100% but only on the old controller.

Icona di Verificata con community

I wanted advice on which to choose between the two controllers if anyone knew the real difference between the two. Why does he want to foist the old man on me?

Ciao lupo, sono andato a vedere Phaserunner.
E devo dire che sembra davvero un bel controller. Grazie per l'informazione.

Without a link to each of the sale pages for the controller, we literally cannot tell you anything that isn't in the photos you posted, which you can read as well as we can. ;) There's no guarantee that anything on the sale pages would tell us anything either, but there's zero chance the pics can tell us more than you already know.

Since you refuse to post links to them you're on your own.

Buongiorno a tutti. I controller sono arrivati da evfitting. Ho richiesto la retromarcia al 100%. Spero che sia successo! Ma ora è arrivato con due cavi arancioni con scritto start soft/hard. Dopo il mio chiarimento con greentime ho ricevuto la risposta che è l'abs switch.??????
Puoi dirmi qualcosa? Grazie

Ciao a tutti, aggiorno come promesso. Ho testato il controller sul mio fuoribordo. Non riesce ad apprendere, procede a scatti e poi si ferma e il BMS indica un assorbimento molto elevato. Quando ho provato l'acceleratore ha faticato nella prima parte, bloccandomi dopo diverse prove, accelerando piano, parte e va fortissimo con assorbimento fino a 70 Ah su 52V. Qualcuno può dirmi perché non riesce a imparare. Ho invertito le fasi 10 volte cercando la giusta composizione. Non ho alcun sensore.

Non riesco a inserire filmati di apprendimento e test di accelerazione. Mi dice che il formato non è corretto. Mpg4

This is the self-learning link. As you can see it stalls and from BMS it starts to absorb 2 Ah and if I don't disconnect the smart cables it goes up to 70 Ah.

Can you spin the motor with self learning wire connected ?
As it should spin the right direction with the self learning wire connected. Be careful if it spins backwards it could spin the pedals backwards and hit you.
Plus I'm not bilingual I just speak English and there's a lot of English speakers here maybe you could translate your message prior to posting ?
2ah and 70ah doesn't make sense to me. Maybe you mean two amp and 70 amp ?

Thank you. I had translated then Googled it again before publishing. With self-learning it behaves as you see in the video. When the college grumbles it stops. And it absorbs up to 70ah if the learning ning is not disconnected

Back