• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

!!!Crashes!!!

So heres my glorious crash on the 6 kw fatbike. come on who else has some.[youtube]NlYZmbRZsK8[/youtube]

!! Crash bom bang !! :shock:

Crashed in a roundabout while braking lost front and skid in the wet rain early morning just 1 hour ago. Proper wear and gear no problem. No injury. :lol:

Half way home decided to do burnouts and crackely crack the axle bent. Cracked axle again... no more burnouts for me. :| First time I bent axle was with manly power and two wrenshes. This time it was a burnout while sitting on the bike so I guess its not that good to do sitting on it. :roll:

No video on this.

:cry: and now I need a new motor again.

Hillhater said:
:roll: ...6 sec of slow skid,...followed by 90 secs of you dusting off the bike !! :shock:
That really needs some serious editing !
the whole video is posted on my page. a few people wanted to talk about crashes so I edited the video a little, obviously not to some peoples exact specification. #hillhaterthecrybaby

If the shoe fits..

fatbikebuilder wrote:
So heres my glorious crash on the 6 kv fatbike.

At 6000 volts I'd worry a lot more about electrocution that relatively minor spills in the grass. :wink:

Nice catch John. Should be kw not kv

markz said:
Most of the stuff caught on tape is faked!!
this bike was over 9000.00 bucks to build i wouldnt even consider a fake crash.

Back