• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Cycle analyte v3 problem motor dont work

peleap

100 mW
i connect Cycle analyte v3 with controller (Em3ev) by one plug but motor not work .then i connect Throttle Directly with controller motor is work

I feel confused In the manual, let me direct it directly to it.
thpng.png

Cycle analyte v3 problem (Direct wiring Throttle with Cycle analyte v3)
[youtube]DEeJx6R0Om4[/youtube]

Your CA appears to have no temp sensor plugged in but is configured for thermal limiting and is in 100% thermal limit mode - so the throttle is completely suppressed.

EM3EV used to use the yellow Sp wire in the CA-DP cable to carry the white thermistor output to the CA for MACs - the yellow wire was jumpered to the NTC input inside the CA (custom tinker done by EM3EV). I don't know if they still do that or not, but you definitely have a thermistor hookup or configuration issue.

Just disable the temp sensor in Setup and the throttle should work.

Also - read the beginning of the manual that describes and illustrates what these screen indicators mean - the limiting problem is identifiable from the screens you flicked quickly by in the video....

CA3_ThermalLimiting.jpg

The Guide was written for technical folks (originally CA3.x beta testers) and can be difficult to use even if English is your first language. EM3EV (I think that's where you got your kit) preconfigures the CA, so if you can get everything plugged together, the CA *should* work out of the box.

If problems persist, try following the steps in the installation section. If the Guide cannot resolve your problems, I recommend you email Grin Tech directly. They have excellent Technical Support and can provide assistance that is usually simpler and more direct than the help from the Guide.

Back