DIY powerwall 14s100p 18650s DIYBMSv4 currently running

Tiger_one

1 W
Changing to LifeP04 280ah 16s, so most likely will sell the existing powerwall.
Most of these batteries came from medical modems which I took apart and built these strings over several months. All batteries were capacity tested and average 2700 ma for the whole pack. I sorted these in groups of capacity and built the strings picking from each group so as to keep the strings balanced as to capacity.
Some strings have fuses on positive side instead of light wires. I followed "Average Joe" when he was building 18650 packs.

The DIYBMS by Stuart Pittaway v4, does passive balance, and pack stays around 40mv difference. I have always used these lightly with Sol-Ark 8K and 10 circuit transfer box. They will almost make it from 5pm to 9am powering these 10 circuits. I charge them with 12 327w PV on dual axis tracker I built and programmed.
Sol-Ark settings: 45amp limit charging and discharging. 54.2v float. Discharge cutoff 44v. Very conservative settings.

Also I do not run these every day, mostly used as generator on standby for power outages. So, they have lots of use left I imagine.
I'm located in Louisiana. These strings can be unmounted pretty easy, but shipping might be a problem. Mounting board goes with the batteries and bms.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-09 073222.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-09 073222.png
    298.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20200811_135916.jpg
    20200811_135916.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
Got confused and strapped all 1400 cells to my bicycle and went down a hill. Reached lightspeed. Never came back 😂

Jk neat build and curious to see where it goes! GLWS!

Is this a power wall or is it a battery with a charger and or inverter attached? There is a difference.

SUBJECT: DIY powerwall 14s100p 18650s DIYBMSv4 currently running

Changing to LifeP04 280ah 16s, so most likely will sell the existing powerwall.

This thread is somewhat confusing...you've posted this in Items For Sale - Used, so that means you're selling it, but the above indicates you might not be, and theres' no asking price.

Before you post sale ads, you should decide whether or not you're actually selling the item, and how much you would want for it. ;)

Most of these batteries came from medical modems which I took apart and built these strings over several months. All batteries were capacity tested and average 2700 ma for the whole pack. I sorted these in groups of capacity and built the strings picking from each group so as to keep the strings balanced as to capacity.
Some strings have fuses on positive side instead of light wires. I followed "Average Joe" when he was building 18650 packs.

The DIYBMS by Stuart Pittaway v4, does passive balance, and pack stays around 40mv difference. I have always used these lightly with Sol-Ark 8K and 10 circuit transfer box. They will almost make it from 5pm to 9am powering these 10 circuits. I charge them with 12 327w PV on dual axis tracker I built and programmed.
Sol-Ark settings: 45amp limit charging and discharging. 54.2v float. Discharge cutoff 44v. Very conservative settings.

Also I do not run these every day, mostly used as generator on standby for power outages. So, they have lots of use left I imagine.
I'm located in Louisiana. These strings can be unmounted pretty easy, but shipping might be a problem. Mounting board goes with the batteries and bms.

Back