E.S. Quotable Quotes !

enoob said:
id eat goat nuts to know what you had to do to fix one of methods controllers.

Hyena said:
Ypedal said:
Have an emergency exit plan when working with cells like this.. this ain't no joke, when they go.. they really GO!!!!
Haven't you seen Lukes destructive lipo videos, I chew on old cells when I run out of chewing gum now :lol:

Hyena said:
My bike is writing cheques my body can't cash...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

In his signature. Priceless...

From the thread titled "What do I need to convert from lead to LiFePO4"

The Mighty Volt said:
The ancient alchemists of yore tried to convert Pb to LiFePo4.

They were missing a vital ingredient: MONEY.

Classic, Mighty Volt, Classic

mwkeefer: "perhaps you have intermittent ambulatory turrets syndrome"

That's just poetry...

Moo

The Journey Guy, explaining why he hadn't shipped for two weeks, before he was revealed as a scammer:

I could go into a long story about what happened, but the bottom line is that my neighbor dropped the ball, and never took the package into the UPS store for shipment. He drinks, and just so happens he's on the roll again, so that's that.

johnrobholmes said:
This evening my fiancé and myself went for a little jaunt downtown for dinner. We took our electric bikes. I rode Old Trusty http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16823&start=0 and she rode the A2b down there. Thoughts from the evening of mayhem, fun, and drunkardness:

She perceived the Metro as:

Bouncy. This was her first observation. Interpretation: Not enough rebound control on the shock.
Rough on the Vajayjay.

hmm...

and she's marrying john holmes.
kinda goes with the territory.

johnrobholmes said:
This evening my fiancé and myself went for a little jaunt downtown for dinner. We took our electric bikes. I rode Old Trusty http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16823&start=0 and she rode the A2b down there. Thoughts from the evening of mayhem, fun, and drunkardness:

She perceived the Metro as:

Bouncy. This was her first observation. Interpretation: Not enough rebound control on the shock.
Rough on the Vajayjay.

Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh said:
hmm...

and she's marrying john holmes.
kinda goes with the territory.

:mrgreen:

dogman said:
Can't prove it though, I'm just opinonating dog science.

jawnn said:
My land lord has a solar power shop and knows something about charging batterys, and wanted a clarification on the 3c definition: “is 3c one third of the amp hour rate or 3 times?”

i reeely hav2wonder what that 'something' might be.
testing SOC by placing his tung across the terminals??

seriousknot wrote-
[Also, the extrusion doesn't look friendly to impacts from my groin (but neither does my girlfriend lately)]

:lol:

Back