E.S. Quotable Quotes !

ooOOscorpionOOoo (in relation to a Biker Bar gun control debate):

HOLY SHIT,

These discussions get out of hand fairly quickly and never end up getting anywhere, they just go on and on and on.....

If the Biker Bar were a real bar (for me it is a real Bar, it is just that I am the barkeep and barfly, and the other patrons are connected via the interwebs), I would propose that be carved into a nice piece of wood and suspended over the doorway.

The elders of ES are sharing on the steps, things are getting heated as they discuss the meaning of the stars as they die in the sky. Brother Philistine profers the tales of Stagliano the Great, and his claim that "pussies are bullshit"....

Brother Ypedal scratches his chin, and mutters under his breath:

nothin better than a good o'l wet vag...

The wise ones nod in unison. A Young Confucious takes notes.....

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42987

ian.mich said:
plan to use two ebikes.ca ripoff toque arms (got two for $40 from some chinese website, look strong enough to me) with the two plates epoxied together and secured to the bicycle fork with the hose clamps. running two of them should be sufficient for 6kw, no?

:lol:

methods said:
bugger 9.4hp :roll:
Even little kids run 15hp or 20hp in their little plastic barbie cars.

-methods
http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=43102&start=15

http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631307#p631307
Kirk said:
Oh crap, now he's going to have a sidekick. The Long Ranger and his faithful companion Pronto, in the further adventures of "Life on the Edge of Traction". Wherever there is evil, you can find our heroes......hiding. In our next episode The Long Ranger secretly disguised as a mild mannered Abrams Tank...........

itsmedc65 said:
THE NOOBIE TEST RIDE.
<snip>
Steady pedaling and throttle pinned feeling the wind blowing thru my hair. Breeze thru the green light and check the speed on the cycle analyst ... wait, does that say 42 MPH? :eek: Forget my plan to build a nice little 20 MPH commuter; I want one of these. Heck, I want THIS ONE. Wonder if he would notice its missing :?: Maybe he would trade it for one of the kids ... ok maybe both of them. :twisted:
:D The EV Grin ... you read about it, but until you have it plastered on your face you just don't appreciate what it really means.
http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=632697#p632697

This one calls out for some AutoQuotableQuote filter, to bring it here automatically. It's just too good.

Hillhater said:
etriker said:
Punx0r said:
It gets worse - it's a communist plot!

Or even worse another go green save the world jobs for Americans con scam ! :(

so now we have another social philosophy ..
Capitalism
Communism
and now ..CONYOUism !! :lol:

Gordo wrote,
I am going to move the suspension shock/spring, behind the seat post, so I have the entire triangle for a battery. This means moving the pivot points for the swing arm and rear suspension, back @ 10". What can be the downside of this?

MadRhino replied, "You're going to need more power to wheelie."

In reference to Liveforphysics nodding off and crashing his car on the freeway (but coming out unhurt):
http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=637536#p637536
biohazardman said:
I know sleeping and eating are probly a huge waste of time with your busy schedule but, it would be good to at least try to work them in somewhere?

Oatnet
When they yell out "cheater" I respond "I'm not competing, I'm commuting."
If it is a middle age guy like me, I'll add "and with a gut like that, it doesn't look like you are either."
For the young bucks, I point out that if anyone is cheating, it is the girly-man who had to shave his legs and wear a leotard to keep up.

Philistine wrote:I am typing on an iPhone (my wife threw me out of my house).

Liveforphysics says:
Ohh man, that's awful to hear bro. Nobody deserves to have to suffer through that.

I have a few spare android devices I can send you to fix the problem.

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44127
... but my Facebook account was hacked, my blog was spammed and my email address was flooded with foulmouthed and disgusting comments & images. Images of corpses and concentration camps and dismembered bodies....
... I get it now, it is a thread about douchebag trolls.... sorry, I am a bit slow on the uptake sometimes....
Post-trauma road incident and with images of my own corpse or dismembered body on the road, I'm not sure I'd be able to stomach actual images flooding my email inbox. Thank goodness I never really subscribed to whole twitter, facebook phenomena. :roll:

Ypedal said:
Hyena
You've just confirmed what I've been saying for years - you're into cocks

:shock: dear me YPedallMaN :roll: ..yet Another who can't tell the difference between CHICKENS= female and Roosters = MALE :roll: They are chickens my poultry inept Northern American friend :mrgreen:

KiM

p.s upto FOUR eggs a day now the gurls are producing, now only need 36 dozen more eggs to cover "setup costs" LoL
nuffin like fresh eggs though, have gotten BiG after starting smallish...we iz very happy with their 'performance' Have them
free ranging now too...oh the pooo...they is eating shitting machines i tellz ya...

AussieJester said:
Ypedal said:
Hyena
You've just confirmed what I've been saying for years - you're into cocks

:shock: dear me YPedallMaN :roll: ..yet Another who can't tell the difference between CHICKENS= female and Roosters = MALE :roll:
Sounds like someone is in denial :p :mrgreen:

LoL... no, nooo Jay, it just shows your lack of poultry knowledge, which resulted in your 'flame' blowing up in your face, as you
now try albeit, in vain :p to dig yourself out of the lil mess you found yourself stuck in :p Poor Jay when will you
learn grasshopper? when will you learn LMAO :mrgreen:

KiM

tonytale said:
Not everyone shops at Sports Authority and Dicks must be more up your ally

This one was funny to me for some reason.

Back