ebike e 07 is incorrect?

madteknician

1 µW
Hi,
I bought a 36 volt 60/120 controller with a s866 LCD connected the hub motor and the PAS sensor and I get an e 07 error which means hub motor is suspect. All 3 hall sensors test OK. The 3 phase wires are OK as when I plug in the self learning wire the motor runs smoothly with all speeds on PAS.
Hub motor tests OK
Hall sensors are OK
PAS 12 magnet tests OK
I am an electrician and had no problem repairing other ebikes ?
I am stumped?
Any ideas out there?
Regards
Rob {Madteknician)

You sure the settings are correct and you know what each setting is specifically?
Look at the wiring thrice, axle exit for frayed wires touching each other.
Connectors are usually dirt cheap, hard wire it in with battery connectors and extra slack for wires if its a hub to change tires if they are hard wired. I've done it that way twice or thrice times.
If you have done everything and nothing works, swap out the controller for a generic sensorless/sensored and be done with all those extra potential problems with all those extra wires.

You sure the settings are correct and you know what each setting is specifically?
Look at the wiring thrice, axle exit for frayed wires touching each other.
Connectors are usually dirt cheap, hard wire it in with battery connectors and extra slack for wires if its a hub to change tires if they are hard wired. I've done it that way twice or thrice times.
If you have done everything and nothing works, swap out the controller for a generic sensorless/sensored and be done with all those extra potential problems with all those extra wires.
The sensorless controller sounds like a good idea. I havn't tried one of those so I will get one. Thanks for the advise calab.

Its always good to have a spare controller, and the generic senslorless/sensored controllers are cheap and it gets you riding right away without having to wait on a new display. It sucks when one is broke down, waiting on a part and its a shiny-kickass day to be riding.

Back