EEB frame swing arm nocking

janco93

100 µW
Hi all, i have som problems i believe with my swingarm, i have clasical chinese eeb frame and qs273 with fardriver 72680(set for 250 line and 680 phase 33 regen), If i set my regen above certan value it felt like something give up in bacwards while braking and click i can feel it in hanlebars and hear knock, and after i push the trottle again it do it again in oposit way. If i set weaker regen it mostly did not happend. Also i have noticed that if i go hard on throttle and then brake it will not knock i think the force forward make it fixate for little while but if i long brake down hill it give in again. Did anyone had simmilar problem ? Any suggestions? I cant see nothing wrong visually but my bet is play in swing arm settle. I have custom toque holders from 10mm steel on each side + standard ones so motor rotating should not be a problem i think.

Thank you in advance :)

Have you inspected the axle/dropouts for damage?
How's the rear shock/swingarm interface, can you put a side to side load on it, or get it to clunk?

Have you inspected the axle/dropouts for damage?
How's the rear shock/swingarm interface, can you put a side to side load on it, or get it to clunk?
Axle and dropouts are good, i have tried also put some side force on it but there is no noticeable movement or sound to it.

Back