Electric bike hub motor speed problem

hexfeT

10 µW
Hello, my English is weak so I apologize for my spelling mistakes. I bought a new speed controller for my electric bike and made the necessary connections.

The throttle works well up to a certain level, but after a certain level I have a variable speed problem like in the video. The hub motor is solid, the hall sensors inside the motor are solid. My throttle is solid, I tested them all.

The motor driver I use is a universal model. My motor has a 60 degree hall sensor array. I would be grateful if you could help or guide me in resolving this issue.

Sorry for the late reply, the controller I purchased is listed as universal and I bought it from a local store where I live. There was no connection diagram in the box and the seller did not stand behind it.

I am attaching the socket photos, I am not sure what they mean because they are written in Chinese.There is no LCD screen on my electric bike.

As far as I understand, these two cables enable automatic recognition of the engine type and features. When the cable is plugged in, it starts and stops the engine a few times, and when the process is finished, it recognizes the engine and these two cables need to be separated.I did this.

DSC_0123.JPG

Throttle linkage socket.

DSC_0124.JPG

Hub motor hall sensor cable socket.

DSC_0125.JPG

Gear selector cable. Black and blue short circuit for 1st gear, black and yellow short circuit for 2nd gear, neutral for 3rd gear. (I think the order was like this).

DSC_0126.JPG

I don't know what this cable is for, it's just lying around.

DSC_0128.JPG

It's a cable socket for the alarm system. But since I don't have an alarm system, it's sitting idle.

DSC_0129.JPG

DSC_0130.JPG

DSC_0131.JPG

DSC_0132.JPG

DSC_0133.JPG

DSC_0134.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0127.JPG
    DSC_0127.JPG
    420.9 KB · Views: 2
By the way, even if I don't plug in the Hall sensor cables, the engine is still running. Isn't this interesting?
That means it's a dual mode controller, running in sensorless mode. All of the plug labels translate with Google translator, using your camera.
Does the behavior happen in all three speed modes?

That means it's a dual mode controller, running in sensorless mode. All of the plug labels translate with Google translator, using your camera.
Does the behavior happen in all three speed modes?
Yes, it is the same for all speed modes.

I regret buying this controller.

Back