Electric Fatbikes

please watch this video I posted on youtube.of my new electric fatbikes thanks [youtube]tYdbwaIRJ1U[/youtube]

90 volt hpc thunderbolt aircooled running 5000 watts on a 24s hpc extreme pack. vee rubber VEE8 26 x 4.0 72 tpi. by far the best fatbike tire ive tested. and ive tested everytire there is. titanium carver ti o beast frame rock shox bluto fork.

I run my tires at about 30 psi for street riding and as long as I maintain pressure the side wall doesn't flex. ive worn through every fattire there is and I like the vee 8 best im getting right at about 1000 miles per rear tire. fronts wear surprisingly slow but rears take a beating as you probably know. if you ride more offroad iwould recommend the snowshoe or a 45 north. or a goosd ole surly nate or larry. but street spankin I would run a vee 8. and if I felt like burnin through 275 bucks in a weekend you could slap on some sweet black floyds. I got a set with 40% TREAD LEFT BUT I CANT THROW THEM AWAY... I see you are in dallas.. let me know if you ever come through Shreveport. we could hit some trails..

Fatbikes rock.

Ebikes rock.

Fat bike FTW!!

You're lucky to have one! Thanks for sharing the video.

I've ridden unpowered fat bikes in the snow and there will be a fat bike in my future without a doubt. What a fantastic go anywhere at any time machine. I rode all winter in snow up to two feet deep on a normal mountain bike- what a blast it will be on a fat bike! I would love to put my bionx, rear panniers and a niterider pro 1800 light on it and just party all over town all night long while the snow falls! Just to complete the fantasy, it should be in Queenstown, NZ in August, say... tonight! (if only... )

There are so many more great ebike experiences waiting out there! It will be strange when the guys from ES reminisce about the old days when only a few of us new what was coming once half the kids in the US have one in ten years.

here is a daytime run on the 5000 watt electric fatbike all the people who said the night ride was too dark. enjoy... MAKE SURE TO SELECT 720 or 1080
[youtube]zcmBOdvo8O4[/youtube]

and here is my hot girlfriend sydni. lol..[youtube]UBbO3GefwZU[/youtube]

here is a close up view of the 72 volt SURLY PUGSLEY with a Electric Rider 7240 Brute kit [youtube]K12jcn6CSl0[/youtube]

Pretty cool. I love fatbikes. I might pick up cheap one from Walmart this winter. They're now running gears. I know parts won't last long but should hold out for winter.

I have a motor kit on a mongoose beast too75% complete. I recommend changing back sprocket from 18 tooth to a 22 tooth its a little hard to pedal other than that its a hell of a bike for 200 bucks. in fact when everybody catches on they will be double that price.. you will love cruising it down the street and all the neighbors will be pointing..

Back