Electric motorcycle for asphalt and longer trips

Prestige

1 W
Hello, I am looking for an electric motorcycle for asphalt. I currently have a Sur-Ron on super moto wheels, but he is not suitable for further routes and wants to sell him and buy something typical for the street. I found a super soco tc max and a more expensive zero S. Soco after replacing the battery with a larger one, I think would be perfect. The Zero is much more expensive and there are very few of them. Do you know any other motorcycles? I need approval for a category B driving license, i.e. 125cm.

Kind regards

Thank you very much for the suggestions, this Pursang looks great but I don't think they are producing it yet. What do you think about E-Odin 2.0? In Germany, I found my friend used with a 120ah battery with a mileage of 168km for 3,750 euros, but I do not know if it is worth the trouble at all, but I was looking at the reviews and I say that it is ok.

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/e-motorrad-e-odin-mit-130ah-batterie-nur-168km/2215818975-305-3125

I am considering Odin 2.0 and super soco tc max. In soco, I would immediately install a new battery and in Odin I wonder what cells are used there. Is it branded at all? Do you know what's inside? Because if I have to spend the money, I would like to ride it a little bit :).

I would think the Super Soco TC Max is the better designed and better riding bike. Looks a more refined product with a mid drive motor.
Why change the battery right away?

That's how I like the sun more, but a small battery and a small range is why it would change the battery. There is a lot of space, so probably 90ah would come in :) Odin has a factory-large battery but it is a large brick and it looks cheesy, it is also very weak. I saw acceleration, it had to 50 km / h 8sec, probably up to 100 14: P

Just like I'm not saying that Chinese bikes are bad because I have Sur-Ron Light Bee myself and it's great, it took a lot of changes, but in general even the factory one is nice. I can buy a super soco cheaper and I would put a battery from LG chem 78ah which are quite cheap and then it would be a machine.

Back