Electric Rider LiFePO4 48V 15AH Battery w/ Rack and Top Peak Case

I have an ElectricRider Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery w/ BMS for sale. It is the LiF4815T model (48V 15AH). I bought originally bought it from another member here on the forum several years ago. I didn't use it much--maybe has 40-50 charge / discharge cycles on it and I really didn't ride my electric bike farther than 5 or 6 miles at a time. Sorry for the overexposed photos, my phone camera is messed up. The battery unit itself weighs 18lbs 5.4oz and has dimensions of 9.25"x6"x6". I also have an over-the-rear-tire" rack and TopPeak case for this. The case can hold the battery and slides into the rack using a metal rail/channel mechanism. Asking $300 or best offer.

I am located in Colorado Springs, CO 80908

Attachments

• Battery Cabel.jpg
    Battery Cabel.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
  • Battery Label.jpg
    Battery Label.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 20
  • BMS Label.jpg
    BMS Label.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
  • Charger - Main.jpg
    Charger - Main.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 16
  • Charger Label.jpg
    Charger Label.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
  • Charger Plug.jpg
    Charger Plug.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20230930_145107.jpg
    IMG_20230930_145107.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 13
  • Weight.jpg
    Weight.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
You'd need a wattmeter or coulometer (one that either saves it's data internally on power loss or has a backup batery or separate power source to run it so it doens't lose data when the battery empties and turns off), wired between the battery and the controller for a discharge test, and wired between the battery and charger for a charge test.

That will tell you the total Wh and Ah capacity available, and the amps and volts reading during discharge under various loads (like while riding on flat roads vs hills or headwinds, and cruising vs accelerating from a stop) will tell you how capable they are, by how much voltage drop (sag) there is at how much current (amps).

HI did you do the testing is it your intention?
Thanks
How can I tell if the battery has a wattmeter or coulometer, as was mentioned by the previous poster? All I can see is it has a BMS. Is it worth me buying either of these tools at this point to measure any metrics? I no longer have the bike I used this battery on. I'm negotiable on my price. Just trying to get rid of this.

Batteries generally do not. You would need to purchase one, and as previously noted install it between the battery and the load for discharge testing, and the battery and the charger for charge testing.

Whether it is worth doing the testing for you depends on whether you want to know what hte batteyr can do. If you don't care and just want to sell it, then you don't need to test it.

Some of the more advanced Smart BMSes with Bluetooth access and a phone app have these meters built in, but the BMS would have to already be in your battery, and you'd probably know about it and have used the phone app for it previously. It would be in the documentation for the battery from the original seller as this is a good selling point for batteries to brag about having.

Back