em3ev great customer service

Hello everyone! you must all already know this but i just had to write something on here!

What amazing customer service from em3ev!!!

I have placed 2 orders with them over the last month. (very small orders) on my most recent order i purchased a dnm 11tooth rear cassette. paid and forgot about it.

The next day i found a dnm 750lbs spring that i wanted ($10) so i emailed them hoping my order hadn't left yet, as i would like to add the spring to the order.

The day after i received an email telling me they already added the spring to my order and have sent it! i hadn't even paid for it yet!

So nice to receive service like this. what amazing customer service, and trust that i will pay the extra $10.

I know its only $10 but i'm blown away! shipping is expensive, not there fault as there all the way in china and i'm in the uk. saved me money and time.

GREAT!

Big shout out to Paul and Moon at em3ev!!! and THANKYOU!

Paul and Moon are great. I can't recommend them enough.

I had an issue with a controller that was possibly my fault. Paul offered to fix it FOC and post it back to me on his tab.

Customer service doesn't get any better.

Paul is great, and a massive help during our build as well. He must have answered over 100 questions from us over the space of 12 months. He also built us a very specifically sized custom pack perfect to the mm.

That's how you get my thumbs up. A great rep for customer service built up over many years. CS is definitely the hard part of the business.

Back