Endless-sphere stickers, 2013

spinningmagnets

Staff member
I've placed a couple ES sticker orders before, and this will be the third. I am open to suggestion for what the sticker should say. Since Justin freed ES, we don't need the "/forum" at the end to make sure people don't accidentally type in the address of the computer services business anymore.

Others have suggested that we add a second line (which can be scissored off for those who don't want the second line on their sticker), which says "the electric bicycle revolution" or something like that.

I am also interested in this order being made with clear backing, so if you put it on your bike frame, the bikes colors will show through, and the letters will not look as much like a "bumper sticker" as the previous have. Of course, whether the backing ends up clear or colored depends on the majority of the pollsters.

Profits from the second order were sent to Lock after his accident through Ypedal, and some of the profits from this will be sent to Amberwolf through Ypedal. The price for the previous was $1 each, $2 for magnetic, but the final price of the next order depends on quantity ordered, and clear/colored backing, etc...

So...post your suggestions here, and the most popular will be put in a poll, then I will order them. Suggestions are not a commitment to buy, but pre-ordered buyers suggestions will be given more bias in the text and color selections.

The pic is me attaching stickers to magnetic backing, about 10% of the stickers sold were magnetic.

file.php

Spiningmagnets;

I am interested in both sticker and magnetic version, even if they look like the previous ones, I commite to 10 stickers and 2 magnets for now.

Jerry Lee

I'm still sporting my ES stickers from a couple of years ago. These are awesome to have around. Everyone should have 10-20 just to fly the flag :)

I like that, but ES isn't just ebikes.

I agree, but...there is only so much room on the sticker. That being said, if there is a high demand for another message, I will order what the majority asks for. I am patient, but I would really like to post a poll by next Saturday morning of several suggestions. I know that some lurkers only check in once a week. Just as a sample to give you the idea of what a clear sticker would look like, I found this image on the web of what a clear sticker would look like.

images

Lebowski said:
hot about putting a square barcode type thingy so people can take a picture with their mobile phone and be redirected to the forum ?

top idea.

i would be in for something like this, on clear background with maybe the ES logo on it also.
would want 2. one sticker and one magnet.

Jason.

Does anybody know how to make the new square bar codes? You take a pic with your cell-phone camera and your smart-phone automatically goes to the website, like this:

Square-Barcode.png

I'm interested. Clear please.

One thing with clear is that there have to be light and dark print ones to go on light or dark backgrounds. A black sticker on a black bike would be a bit too stealthy.

How about a slogan like," the lithium powered revolution"

In a big way, the motors aren't the revolution, it's the battery.

I'll buy some stickers. I would also put some kind of patch or iron-on sticker on my frame bag to cover up the falconev logo :)

Stickers are cool but I prefer solid backing as opposed to clear to cover up all the dings and scratches on the frame lol. Of course to accomplish that I'd have to completely wrap my bike in ES stickers.

I am definitively interested. Whatever it will look like, i'll take 10.

since the www adress is less long ( no forum at the end) maybe the sticker should be different shape?

Doc

I'd like to buy couple... and I'd REALLY like some legit looking "200 watts" stickers... there were some on here before but they've all gone now :-(

+1 on the above bumper sticker. I like the sophisticated look of it.

I like them both, but I have to remind that it'll depend on the particular BUMPER whether the light background or the dark background is better. My chrome truck bumper will want the dark background, my black Mustang with the plastic cover will let the white stand out.

The thing to remember is when they see a familiar graphic after they saw the bumper sticker they know this is the place.

file.php

+1 on this. If it is possible to make both clear and this, even better.

Back