Extension cable for Grin Satiator?

Enkidu

10 mW
I have a Grin 36v Satiator and would like to mount it on my garage wall. However my bike would be about 20 feet away from the charger. The charger uses cables with XLR connectors BTW.

Does anyone know if it is OK to any microphone cable that has XLR connectors with the the charger? The manual says nothing about extension cables.

Thanks
Zack S

I read that they use a higher amp rated cable than usual, so any mic cable you get is going to be wimpy compared. Then you also have distance..

You may be able to do this with a regular cable at a reduced amp rate, maybe cut your charging rate in half to be safe, and check for wire/connector heat, and slowly increase from there until you notice some wire heat ( you'll need some kind of temp sensing device )

I have a Grin 36v Satiator and would like to mount it on my garage wall. However my bike would be about 20 feet away from the charger. The charger uses cables with XLR connectors BTW.

Does anyone know if it is OK to any microphone cable that has XLR connectors with the the charger? The manual says nothing about extension cables.

Thanks
Zack S
Hi,

Purchase this item and the buy a xt60 extension cable from amazon 10 awg ought to do it.

Thanks
Zack S
Hi Zack,

Purchase this item

Then buy a xt60 extension cable of your choice of length.

10awg ought to do it

Regards

Cryingmadman

“No Risk it, No Biscuit”

Titanic Thompson

Back