First D.I.Y. build 96v 5kw e-motorcycle

skiero619

1 µW
I am going to build an e-bike with a golden motor 96V 5kW bldc motor & would like to know if two battery packs of 48V 20AH LiFePo4 batteries also available at goldenmotor.com ,connected in series would do. Probable weight of the bike with rider is estimated to be around 170kgs. I would also want to know exactly what throttle speed controller would be best if I wanted to get a top speed of around 130km/h and where to get a display console for seeing the essentials of the motorcycle while riding!

Dude, those are some pretty high specs if you don't have a lot of experience under your belt. Also be ready to shell out some bucks too.

skiero619 said:
would like to know if two battery packs of 48V 20AH LiFePo4 batteries
See here for questions you should ponder about that:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=73050&p=1103113#p1103113

Thank you guys for the help but I needed to know if a BMS managed pack of 96V 40AH/50AH would run the 96v 5kw motor for around 120kms. I got very confused during the battery range calculations. I would appreciate any help I can get.

Look at the electric (Honda) Grom kits $500, according to the Honda Grom riders forum threads.

Change the gasser into electric, and race with 1198cc Ducati's -- see the videos.

Back