Flier 150A ESC 10S - Did anybody used it?

Forum members,

I recently came across the Flier ESC website and it looks close to the Alienpower esc. Not sure if they are the same or have similar production designs. The dual version is sold for $168 plus shipping. Did anybody tried this ESC?

Thanks.

Édit: this one?

20134916422958353.jpg

regarding the specs below, it's seems impressive : 22s x 400A = 22 x 4.2 x 400 = 37kW :shock:
Flier-font-b-esc-b-font-controller-font-b-esc-b-font-22S-font-b-400A.jpg

I did not know they also sell "E-bike" esc
Flier_22S_HV_300A_Ebike_brushless_ESC.jpg_220x220.jpg

Yes, the first one. 12S with 150A dual....

Is it going to work for a mountain board? Or what application did you used it for?

Come on, guys, isn't it a common knowledge already, that Bruno gets his escs and motors from chinese factories? I mean, he claims to be involved in the process, but it was never stated to what extent.

I even recall seeing a "revealing" topic about a year ago on this very forum...

Funny thing, i was trying to contact Flier guys about buying those dual escs, but they refused to send me samples, and then removed the listing completely. Wondering why they put it on show again now...

Silenthunter said:
Yes, the first one. 12S with 150A dual.... Is it going to work for a mountain board? Or what application did you used it for?
I haven't used it personnaly (I am happy with hobbywing ezrun 6s 150A ESC)
since there seem to be close similarities between this esc and the alien's one - if I had the cash - I would give it a try despite the risk to be limited to tune it.

All my ESC are created by Flier and customized to perform well on a skateboard. I suspect that's what Alien is doing as well. They are really good and stay cool even under extended braking. The USB tuning is also super easy to use.

voodoojar said:
All my ESC are created by Flier and customized to perform well on a skateboard. I suspect that's what Alien is doing as well. They are really good and stay cool even under extended braking. The USB tuning is also super easy to use.

I as well use Flier (Twin 8s 120amp) but my ESC does get hot just from riding sometime on pavement with slight inclines and declines. But they are very easy to program. I was actually going to ask Bruno if I can use his software on their ESC?

torqueboards said:
@Voodoojar - What firmware are you using?

@Bshady - Yes, you can use their software with the ESC. They are the same.

Nice!! I'm guessing Bruno's software will be better as he spent many hours on it.

Nice find, is there other vendors or is this the one people have successfully purchased from?

Guys,
Dual esc 10S with 150A is only $168 plus shipping. I am thinking to try it out...
That's factory direct.Yes, that was a link. Did you click on it?
No working link here. Just wondering if there was a link to buy it now. So I dont need to send a mail to flier. As far as I can see the 150 A car esc is not on aliexpress or alibaba
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/ESC-for-Car/513485_211805808.html
http://www.fliermodel.en.alibaba.com/productgrouplist-213632380/Brushless_ESC_for_Car.html

Back