Gender?

• Male

Votes: 107 95.5%
  • Female

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
Karen is traditionally a female name, are you one of the minority?

nasukaren said:
The crowd over at the 'V' is definitely different than here. The 'V' is like an enthusiasts' picnic at a state park, while E-S is more like a biker bar. :p

K

:twisted: I'll drink to that. We need us some leather jackets, With Skulls and lightening bolts, and "Tesla's Angles" in big letters across the back.

Bad to the Ohm.

TylerDurden said:
I'm sure this poll reveals more about gender & polls, than gender & ebikes.

Am I the only one that caught this? :lol:

Like every other forum I am on, it is male dominated. Tweaking, hacking, building, machining, tinkering--- all the same boring "guy" stuff to most females. Even my GF who is a major tomboy gets glazed over when I start talking in tech terms. She just wants an Ebike that runs and plugs into the wall.

I think I spotted a female on ES!

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6419

Report this to the news! :lol:

Apparently the user has an EVT, which I guess isn't so unexpected. But her post is rather technical and it sounds like she knows her digital electronics, which is more so, the more surprising part being the EVT user combo as opposed to simply being female.

Edit:

Nevermind. Apparently the user is based in Australia which has really restrictive power limits, so the logical (ermmm... legal) progression from an electric bicycle would be a licensed electric scooter/motorcycle instead of simply an over-powered bicycle. :D

I'm thinking what I'll "Move onto", and I'm thinking I'll eventually move onto a three-wheeled electric vehicle sometime within the next 5-7 years. Until then, it's this electric bicycle.(And possibly membership in a car rental scheme and a small electric scooter)

So there are girls here. 3 out of 73 isn't much though. Perhaps I should stop referring to you guys as guys?

Back