hall sensor type for double hall PAS

paka

10 µW
Hello,

while trying to adapt double hall PAS sensor KT-D12L for right-side placement (by re-soldering the hall sensors to opposite side of PCB, to solve the problem that it detects rotation only bacwards), I managed to break one of the two tiny hall sensors. But I cannot find what type to buy, the numbers on the old one do not correspond to any common type - there is "W32 96N5". Please can anyone advice what type of hall sensor that could be ?

paka said:
Hello,

while trying to adapt double hall PAS sensor KT-D12L for right-side placement (by re-soldering the hall sensors to opposite side of PCB, to solve the problem that it detects rotation only bacwards), I managed to break one of the two tiny hall sensors. But I cannot find what type to buy, the numbers on the old one do not correspond to any common type - there is "W32 96N5". Please can anyone advice what type of hall sensor that could be ?

Why would you do that ? Even the cheapest chinese controller can be set to work with reversed PAS signal...

This is double hall PAS, which detects the rotation direction itself and send pulses out only for one direction, so controller cannot do anything about it. Also placing the magnet disk reverse side does not help (verified). What theoretically helps is placing the sensor opposite way (180 degrees), but that is not physically possible.

Back