How to contact Bafang company?

rolls

10 mW
I have bought a BBS02 750w kit from em3ev, and with less than 20km it has died. I have tried to contact em3ev and after multiple emails a reply from Moon, I was told Paul was on his way to the USA and would contact me when he could. Aparently no one else there can help.

So I have decided to take up a warranty claim with Bafang. I have filled out the contact form on their site (www.szbaf.com), but it will not let me send it because of the anti-bot verification code I have to type in. I keep typing the digits (no letters) in the image shown, but it keeps on telling me the numerical code does not match. I have tried all sorts of ways to do it. A cynic might think it was a deliberate ploy to keep mugs away.

Does anyone have any contacts in the company I can send this to? I want to get this sorted as soon as possible. I am really regretting buying this POS, and wishing I had have bought an AFT kit.

I read here that Paul will be sowing his wares at the Interbike Convention in Vegas. His time will be fully occupied. I have experienced a situation with that anti robot entry not working on other sites. I choose say or pronounce letters. Type what you here,not what you see in the box.

rolls said:
Kepler said:
Why so frantic? Just chill for a couple of days. Paul will get back to you and the problem will get solved.

Thanks for your input. Do you have any contact details for Bafang or not?
They're traveling back from Europe from the E Bike event or traveling to Las Vegas where Paul will be. That would be my best bet. Kinda like trying to get Vespa parts in August when the factory is closed. That's life.

rolls said:
Kepler said:
Why so frantic? Just chill for a couple of days. Paul will get back to you and the problem will get solved.

Thanks for your input. Do you have any contact details for Bafang or not?

How's your Chinese?

Suzhou Bafang Electric Motor Science-Technology Co., Ltd
No.9 Heshun Road , Suzhou Industrial Park
215122, Suzhou China

Telephone: +8651287171279
Fax: +8651287171277
E-Mail: sunny@szbaf.com

Back