I need help

So here’s the summary as I understand it:
  • Seller advertises a 52V 30Ah pack and collects payment from customer
  • Seller delivers a 52V 18.9 Ah pack (not one of the advertised options)
  • Customer discovers the scam
  • Seller offers a 52V 25Ah replacement with 50E cells (not one of the advertised options), if Customer pays an additional $40
  • Customer pays shipping/extortion fee and receives a 24Ah pack with 50G cells (not an advertised option)
  • Seller continues to advertise 52V 30Ah packs

Short version: Customer pays for a 52V 30Ah pack, plus an additional $40, and receives a 52V 24Ah pack. Probably all just innocent mistakes, but he’d better leave you 5 stars.

• Seller offers a 52V 25Ah replacement with 50E cells (not one of the advertised options), if Customer pays an additional $40
  • Customer pays shipping/extortion fee and receives a 24Ah pack with 50G cells (not an advertised option)

Short version: Customer pays for a 52V 30Ah pack, plus an additional $40, and receives a 52V 24Ah pack. Probably all just innocent mistakes, but he’d better leave you 5 stars.
Ya pretty much what happened all together I still didn't overpay for it but did pay more then I wanted to

And this person isn't the only one saleing the same battery on ebay there are multiple different people

Back