Idontwanttopedal second bike with frame from dustyearlobe

This frame is all down to Gary he made all the planes and add and removed bits I'm just one going fit biggest motor I got and see how quick I can go lol.

Nice work! Maaan that metal is thick!

Hi Wheazel just using flappy grinding wheel on angle grinder and a normal sander aluminium oxide paper ,its not cleaned yet or edged properly ,gotta finish all the doors before i start the detailing .my bandsaw blow up this weekend smoked the shop out ,,,i got my luck back matt ,pick up great little bandsaw this evning also chanced scratch card ......£200..... :shock: should have enough for indexer now :D

No no i think it was just good luck in disguise ,lets face it the blown bandsaw was pants anyway and i won double the money i paid for the new one when i picked it up ,,,happy days ,,, crapy day today though so no more done on the bike this ev will try finish the gear box holder rubber seals also so we can get some oil in there ,,cant wait to start on the swing arm :)

bit off topic out in the snow t day http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1DDJMJFKikk

Back