I’m drooling

Eastwood

100 kW
What do you guys think about this new Stark Varg Dirtbike?
It has 80hp and a 6kW battery. They claim you can get 6 hours of trail riding, which will be interesting to see once this is in the real world and tested.
They’re taking deposits for this dirtbike, the total price is around 12k. Haha out of my budget but still a super interesting dirtbike! Coolest looking dirtbike I’ve seen and plus the specs are just unreal.
They have a interesting cell holder as it’s actually connected with the frame of the bike, I guess similar to Tesla’s concept. think it’s fair to say they outdone Alta. This looks like a real game changer for the dirtbike world.
https://youtu.be/PzFnHlQ93Tw
https://starkfuture.com/en-us-US

Attachments

• 876FA184-22B3-47E1-8309-190E13D34237.jpeg
    876FA184-22B3-47E1-8309-190E13D34237.jpeg
    302 KB · Views: 917
  • 87A59E11-0EA4-4EE8-9CD3-3F80FFD7F18D.jpeg
    87A59E11-0EA4-4EE8-9CD3-3F80FFD7F18D.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 917
Math says either something is wrong with the specs, or you can get full power out of that bike for 5 minutes.

Plus it's ugly and stupid.

Chalo said:
Math says either something is wrong with the specs, or you can get full power out of that bike for 5 minutes.

Plus it's ugly and stupid.

This may have something to do with your roots. Speaking as one that's been playing on stuff like this most of my life (rode 60 years or so, on ALL sorts of bikes) I don't think it looks bad at all.

I do have to add though, I quit riding motorcycles a while ago, for fear my reflexes aren't what they used to be and I darn sure don't heal as fast as I used to! A bike like this is a bit more of a handful than I'm interested in, and the expected price makes me loose interest completely...

It's a very nice looking bike.

Up to 6 hours of ride time? what's the based on? 20mph continuous? because it's going to be very rare that someone with a 80hp bike is going to ride the bike that slow for that long. Let's be honest with ourselves about how long the fun is actually going to last.

$12,000 for the bike makes it a major no. An equivalent ( but not as cute ) DIY conversion can be done for a fraction of that cost.

neptronix said:

Up to 6 hours of ride time? what's the based on? 20mph continuous? because it's going to be very rare that someone with a 80hp bike is going to ride the bike that slow for that long.

Probably 6 hours of riding not on the full power setting. There referring to lowering the power setting to get 6 hours. They claim the bike is adjustable all the way down to a 250cc two-stroke all the way up to a 600 4stroke.
So they’re referring the bike being set at 250cc for 6 hours with light trail riding. Probably not hard Enduro for 6 hours

neptronix said:
$12,000 for the bike makes it a major no. An equivalent ( but not as cute ) DIY conversion can be done for a fraction of that cost.

Yeah for sure DIY would be much cheaper

Eastwood said:
So they’re referring the bike being set at 250cc for 6 hours with light trail riding. Probably not hard Enduro for 6 hours

Yeah.... very light trail riding i think :p
I just know that i can chug 2.2kw-hrs of juice in around 40 minutes on a bike at 45mph continuous. And that's on a bicycle with 6kw ( 9hp? ) of power with tires optimized for low rolling resistance on flat ground.

Can't imagine the additional load of having giant knobby tires, an extra 150lbs of weight, and being off road. I would just bet the fun doesn't last 6 hours very often on any setting. :lowbatt:

80hp? That's more than my Tenere 700, which weighs 200kg. Like putting a V8 engine on a chainsaw, yeah it's doable, but stupid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1cvWTBK9zI

I want it... 12kusd for a 60kW bike really isn't that mad. Maybe at a push i could make one for half that but that would probably involve salvage parts and would take up more than 6kusd of my time for sure.

where are the pedals;) ?
why posting about motorcycle in Ebike section ??
do we really need multiple threads on same bike/ topic ???
(ever try the search function B4 post;) ????

EBike General Discussion
General Discussion about electric bicycles

Hm.. some folks here having a case of the mondays? ;)

I've moved this thread to the motorcycle section where it belongs.

mxlemming said:
I want it... 12kusd for a 60kW bike really isn't that mad. Maybe at a push i could make one for half that but that would probably involve salvage parts and would take up more than 6kusd of my time for sure.

Yeah that’s my initial thought is 12K is not that bad. The KTM 450 with everything I believe is around 11,000 so this is on par. This bike is out of my price range but I still think it’s fairly priced for what one gets. I think the battery is the key feature on this bike with the floating finger sell holder, or whatever they call it lol. Well also the 80 hp is very impressive so imagine having it set on 30 or 40 hp the efficiency would be great.

I hope that I can test ride one of these in the future.

What do you guys think about this new Stark Varg Dirtbike?
It has 80hp and a 6kW battery. They claim you can get 6 hours of trail riding, which will be interesting to see once this is in the real world and tested.
They’re taking deposits for this dirtbike, the total price is around 12k. Haha out of my budget but still a super interesting dirtbike! Coolest looking dirtbike I’ve seen and plus the specs are just unreal.
They have a interesting cell holder as it’s actually connected with the frame of the bike, I guess similar to Tesla’s concept. think it’s fair to say they outdone Alta. This looks like a real game changer for the dirtbike world.
Launch the Varg
Talk is cheap and these Rockville Riders are 'smokers' ; who know about power EX: "We'll need tires" .
Watch the dirt roost silently over and over and over - look out Dad ! 80 HP or Switch it to 60?
Uncle Ken ( Kaplan America ) of Kaplan Cycles says HOLY $H!? " A blind man can see this is the future - it's Electric"
"I'm gonna ride the wheels offa' this thing"
" It's more powerfull than MY 500 ! "'; "I'm takin' it to the races; I'm takin' it to the Exhibition Gunstock hill climb "
You are welcome
MV

Last edited:
You cant do anything tricky without a clutch anyway 😉

Here’s another video, Wow!
Fresh but I can't go buy one tomorrow, I'm an old man going 20 MPH and only need one horsepower I keep telling myself.
I can never go to the New England Motorcycle Museum. I keep telling myself. Just look.
"Like getting on a CBR 1000 RR for the first time and Hittin 'it" { What did he say ? a six cylinder CBR ?}
"A ridiculous level of power, we don't recommend it"
Ken: "We're gonna die like men AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

Last edited:

Up to 6 hours of ride time? what's the based on? 20mph continuous? because it's going to be very rare that someone with a 80hp bike is going to ride the bike that slow for that long. Let's be honest with ourselves about how long the fun is actually going to last.

The MOTO dirt bike you { ABOVE } see is not worth $12K? Compared to what an fancy enuropean especialized ebicycled
How continuous could anyone ride this beast?
Two twenty minute motos? Two hill climbs ?

Back