Invention idea

If she doesn't want to use the CPAP or get used to it and doesn't mind dying a lot sooner then who are we to force her? She can read all the available information and make up her own mind. There are many different types of masks and head bands so one of those should fit her and stay on.

Wife don't like this mask.
ResMed, AirFit F20 CPAP full face mask, small
sleep-apnea-airfit-f20-airfit-f20-right-side-view-1024x741.jpg
SlowCo what type of mask do you use?

Looking at masks on the internet. Confused about nasal masks? If patent opens mouth, how would CPAP machine work?
swift-fx-bella-cpap-mask-in-use-for-women.jpg

marty said:
Looking at masks on the internet. Confused about nasal masks? If patent opens mouth, how would CPAP machine work?
swift-fx-bella-cpap-mask-in-use-for-women.jpg
The mask wearer just keeps his mouth closed naturally & avoids talking. There's not so much air pressure that it'll force his lips open.

I bought my relative a Dreamstation & the most unrestrictive-, comfortable-looking mask I could find, a Dreamwear Respironics mask like shown below. But after maybe a week of feeble 3-hour tries at first she doesn't use her machine.

9a0b77bc12da47b39c11a7f90147f0da

0dc312751aff473989dba7f90147f33b

There's a good cpap users forum. I think it's this one: http://www.cpaptalk.com/CPAP-Sleep-Apnea-Forum.html. The success stories thread is encouraging.

I also have tried alot of masks. My problem is I like to sleep on my side. Then it pushes on the mask and starts leaking
I suppose I need to try again sleeping on my back. 🤔

Today's invention is for people who enjoy polluting air with massive amounts of horrific perfume smells.

My new invention will be called the Smell A Phone. Now we can see who we are talking to. With the new Smell A Phone we will be able to see AND smell the person we are talking to. Both people talking to each other will need some equipment consisting of a odor sensor, and a odor creator.

Imagine saying I farted. And a person 1000 miles away saying WOW!

See Digital scent technology

marty said:
Today's invention is for people who enjoy polluting air with massive amounts of horrific perfume smells.

Some cultures use smell as a form of chemical warfare.

Yeah, I agree... heavy overpowering perfume can give me a headache.

And I find that 95% of women will select the most unpleasant perfume because THEIR GIRLFRIENDS reinforce the idea that it smells good when in reality it smells terrible.

Often a women smells her best in her natural smell.

The very rare smart women asks a man what smells good and disregards other women who wish to undermine her.

Back