Kandi Trail King from India

spinningmagnets

Staff member
Good to see India developing its own e-vehicle market. This a bit pricey from what you get, but perhaps with tariffs and VAT taxes, its might be easier for someone in India to get one of these than to buy a ebike or e-motorcycle like Sur-Ron or Talaria from China (who knows?).

Kandi1.JPG

ttps://www.kandiamerica.com/EV

ttps://www.facebook.com/kandievusa

I like how it’s listed as an “electric dirt bike”. I feel like that should be its own class. SurRon and Stealth Bomber, electric dirt bike.

16yrs or more BMC geared hub motors were made in India I think BMC went out of business. I still have one in my garage HS 600 had a hard time getting a controller to work finally Paul at em3ev had a controller I sure wish I could buy another one of those 12 fet 4110 controllers. We need India to start making more batteries as they're very good Machinist and can make anything out of nothing. I'm a jeweler and I got a lot of tools these guys have a roll up piece of leather the size of a sock with a file a mouth blow torch and melt silver and gold and makes silver and gold jewelry. Incredible
This motorcycle looks like it's more for the street being a 800 w mid-drive.
Plus that guy must have really short legs.

These are extraordinarily overpriced for what you get. Step up $1000 and you get a significantly better sur-ron; and the latest offering from Talaria (the XXX) is MILES better than this for $600 less!

Back