Maike KK4s stand-up electric scooter questions and a little help needed !

bernek

1 µW
Hello !

This is my first post and I'm really happy I've found this community ! Seen a lot of projects and the 10kW electric scooter project was awesome !

So here is my little issues problems and things I've done/tried so far: (I have a MAIKE KK4s 2x1600W)

1. I dont have a clear P settings sheet I've googled and found this to be the most similar to mine. (https://www.asapscooter.com/post/manage-your-blog-from-your-live-site). I still have doubts about P7 regarding the "soft start/power start" but it "feels" almost the same with it enabled or disabled (I only have 0 and 1). Regarding P8 does it change max power or just max speed ? (0-100 allowed). P6 Cruise control it works when I least needed so its off most of the time. P9 assisted brake I have it on lowest settings ...

2. I've changed the handlebars to 720 mm (original were 640mm) and front wheel wobble is almost gone at high speeds but I dont know the correct height for handlebars when riding at high speed. I'm pushing the handlebars down and I have a sit over them position while going at higher speeds.

3. Tire pressure ? 45 psi for me not sure if its good enough ... on the tires it says 50 psi max. A high pressure will induce more wobble at high speed or lower ?

4. Is there a way to further customize P settings ?

5. Are there aftermarket controllers that can help me with more settings ?

6. The thottle seems to be very twitchy even at 40-50 km/h ... is there anything I can do about it ?

7. I ride in dual motor mode most of the times ... is it safe to ride 1 motor only ? I'm planning on riding single motor when I dont need that much torque and power so my "casual" rides be smoother... Please advice if its a bad idea or not !

Thank you very much for reading and replying to my questions in advance !

Nobody has a similar e-scooter ? or similar controller ? I'm really trying to find answer to these questions.

Here is a picture:

IMG-20190920-182624.jpg

I'm sure it was sold with all different names like Dualped / Emobo Duotork etc ...

Back