mxus xf15 gear hub motor teardown

Got another same 22A (third one!) and this one also gives an output of 900W+ SO I COME TO THE CONCLUSION that there was something wrong(a good wrong for me!) with my first controller that gave the 1250w+ output !
You have still the same Problem ?

This one shows the nice wheel i built it into in the back ground
View attachment 269390

And the mostly installed item in the bike with one motorcycle tyre 16x2.5" vee rubber up front and a bmx on on the back while i wait for another like the front had to cut of the V brake bosses to fit the moto tyre on the back but its been on and ridden like it looks in the pic for weeks now and it is as nice as pie to ride i dont notive any extra drag formthe motorcycle tyres and the whole frontwheel is only 50g heavier than the original 26er brakes are awesome and the suspension is very plush the slightly altered geometery only a loss of 5mm bb ground clearance with the longer than original forks (130mm manitous vs 70mm mozo ) and the longer rear shock a 190 long 55mm travel dnm replaces the original 160mm long 35mm travel pogo coil of the nodamping flavor (infinite improvement) I love riding of things on it and doing wheelies ( still no battery )
View attachment 269395
hy, it would be interesting to know how long the engine works with oil cooling. You often read that the glue on the magnets and the cables dissolve over time.

Back