My Trip to Interbike 2011 in Las Vegas

please post photo of this girl at the Stealth booth you are refering to, it will probably help stealth sales and get the rest of us thru the day : )

Thank you for taking the time to post these great pictures Lyen. Very interesting designs. I wish I could have attended such a fun event. With so many developers in the industry in one place it would have been a great opportunity to meet everybody. Thanks for sharing :)

Gord

Yeah, no kidding. Thanks Lyen for sharing all the pics. Looks like you had an awesome experience! There were some pretty cool things you captured there. I really liked the bike components statue of the dude. The gears were his butt! Hahah, so creative. Sometimes I wish I went into Engineering instead of Architecture. Then I could make these cool things instead of just wishing how cool I "could" make them. Ugh. Anyway, thanks again for all the pics. It's good to see you're contributing to the forum in a positive way.

Ride safe.

ebike999 said:
please post photo of this girl at the Stealth booth you are refering to, it will probably help stealth sales and get the rest of us thru the day : )

I found her :p :
stealth-girl.jpg

Back