Needs a wiring diagram for a Motorino XMB...

Dave B.

1 µW
The need of a diagram of the wiring for an XMB Motorino E bike I'm trying to figure out why the rear wheel won't turn I do not have a multimeter available but I would like to know that all the wires were connected properly and to stuff like that if somebody could help me out that'd be great unreachable at daveweibe@live.com or 6 0 4 7 2 1 5 3 8 1
24 /7

The need of a diagram of the wiring for an XMB Motorino E bike
Depending on the specific year and version, some info has been posted in other Motorino threads that you might find helpful; but I don't recall a complete wiring diagram for any of them.
General list of Motorino-specific threads:

I'm trying to figure out why the rear wheel won't turn I do not have a multimeter available but I would like to know that all the wires were connected properly and to stuff like that if somebody could help me out that'd be great

What specifically happened just before the problem started? This is very important to have a starting point for troubleshooting, as there are dozens of things that could cause symptoms like this.

More specific problem information is also required:

Does "rear wheel won't turn" mean that it is physically jammed and wont' turn at all even by hand?

Or does it mean that the controls don't cause the motor to operate, when you use them the same way you used them before the problem started?

Or does it mean something else?

More complete information and more details are better than less.

BTW, for troubleshooting electrical problems, including tracing out wiring and verifying connections, almost certainly you're going to need a multimeter, even a cheap one like the $5-10 ones harborfreight and the like sometimes sell.

unreachable at daveweibe@live.com or 6 0 4 7 2 1 5 3 8 1
24 /7
If you're unreachable at either of those, why post them?

I have got a new speed controller and got the wheel turning, but now need to hook up the 12volt system. I need a pic or two of the wiring (specifically the plugs, 9 pin plugs ) in the front headlight and time is of the essence please.

BTW I realized that I had blown the controller, that is why I replaced it. Sorry I meant that I am reachable at those #'s

Back