New gizmo to help you tune suspension!

rhinejuice

10 W
Hi all,
Check it out might be a useful piece of kit!

http://www.gizmag.com/shokwiz-mountain-bike-shocks/38084/?utm_source=Gizmag+Subscribers&utm_campaign=d56bf87f44-UA-2235360-4&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_65b67362bd-d56bf87f44-91721273

Cool!

Been watchin your build man- Norco Atomik!!
Is there some list of norco's bikes w/specs by year? I picked up a 2005 shore2, but I'm thinking the atomik is the successor to the shore? I'd like to compare travel, weight, d/o, year etc. Really liking that atomik geometry though, better than the newest ones even.

[quote
nutspecial said:
Cool!

Been watchin your build man- Norco Atomik!!
Is there some list of norco's bikes w/specs by year? I picked up a 2005 shore2, but I'm thinking the atomik is the successor to the shore? I'd like to compare travel, weight, d/o, year etc. Really liking that atomik geometry though, better than the newest ones even.

Think it is second best downhill they made in that year. I just googled norco atomik 2006-8 to compare. Mine has 200mm front and rear travel good shocks. I have only taken it for a quick ride and was set up for waif so was very squishy. It's not going back on the road til it's truly atomik!

Adam

Back