• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

New "Hybrid Super-capacitor LiFePo4" cells

Thanks for sharing your efforts Wattever. These seem like some pretty good cells to parallel with my A123's, since they seem to be significantly better that the other rectangular LiFePo4 cells I have. FWIW, I've had really good success with my paralleling of different batteries....23s A123 M1's with 20s Konions, 20s RC Lipo, and 23s lesser lifepo4 (paralleled at cell level for lifepo4. The good attributes of the different cells compliment each other as well as I'd hoped. I was just lucky to be set up with the right string length, because only 20s/23s works matches as well.

I've been banned from buying because now HeDONG WANG :roll: is reading the forums....oh no; whatever
I'm fairly certain sure Liyuan is real I'm just not sure Wang is the real representative through Alibaba. People have been burned by receiving sample quantities on Alibaba so they think the supplier is legit, but then they place a big order....Just be careful out there guys. I hope to be proven wrong because I really like the battery form factors

> Dear XXXX,
Hope everything goes well on you!
I will stop to deal with end users for personal regarding your comments on forum;
we are professional manufactures of hybrid type battery, no matter you believe or not, we will still continue our business.

Regards,
Wang

Chaoyang Liyuan New Energy Co., Ltd.
Add: Economic & Technology Development Zone, Chaoyang city, Liaoning Province, China
Email: hdwang21@yahoo.com.cn
Yahoo messenger: hdwang84@yahoo.com.cn
Mobile: + 86 18940507878
Tel: + 86 421 7260033
Fax: + 86 421 7260666
Web: http://cyly.en.alibaba.com http://www.cyliyuan.com

Thanks for the warning Flathill,
I may be naive, I still believe Wang is OK, but I Don't really know.
I guess one can call the factory and authenticate Wang....

Anyway I guess its good to be a little paranoid :D

Ya gotta love when someone wants to sell something and then tells you, he just don't want to sell it to you..

That kinda makes ya wonder how certain people can actually stay in business...

IF you could still get the packs at the price point the OP originally got them for, it MIGHT be worth it..

But since the price is basically doubled and the item isn't really anything special, it's a moot point.

Wattever said:
Thanks for the warning Flathill,
I may be naive, I still believe Wang is OK, but I Don't really know.
I guess one can call the factory and authenticate Wang....

Anyway I guess its good to be a little paranoid :D

Are you going to ring the factory and ask for a photo of Wang? Please don't post it here :mrgreen:

Back