News of the Weird

If you look at the USA from an western European view, it seems some of the worst criminals wear police uniforms in your great country.
Of course I know this is just a tiny fraction of the hard working law enforcement officers you have. What makes it look so bad from the outside is the cover up of police departements and the non or edited release of body cam video. This is the real problem, not the few criminal officers. It nulls any trust into police work. I don't get it into my head how educated, well paid, experienced supervisers can be so stupid and ruin any public trust, just to protect bad apples, instead of jailing them instandly, like they do with any other (black?) suspect.
What crime? 100K USA DEAD from CHINA WHITE Fentanyl in one year, its a plan.

100K USA DEAD from CHINA WHITE Fentanyl in one year, its a plan.
This is no plan, it is an option. You need to smuggle 1 Pound of F to have the effect of 50 Pounds of heroin. Take into account that heroin is never pure, a Pound of F is even more potent. This is the problem. One suitcase full of Fentanyl is enough to serve all heroin addicts of the US for many month. Yes, some countries see this with a smile and profit from it, as long as the addicts do not live in China, Iran, Syria or Afghanistan... long list.
This is another story. The failed US healt system added the opioid addicted, untypical citizens to this problem, or market, if you see it in a malicious way. People that took medication to go to work and never wanted to take drugs.

9/24/2023 Scotland Yard: The Metropolitan Police have laid down their arms.
"The Ministry of Defence has placed the army on standby to support the Metropolitan Police after armed officers handed in their weapons."
SKY News

Who are they licensed to shoot? ANS: No one - they're not police.

"The Ministry of Defence has placed the army on standby to support the Metropolitan Police after armed officers handed in their weapons."
SKY News

I'm a typically dumb American, i.e. I know very little about the realities of other countries: is anybody actually licensed to shoot people on that side of the pond? That's certainly not how it works here on a State level; the reality in the U.S. is that States make their own laws and the Federal government pretty much picks up anything that falls through the cracks or crosses borders (or requires more expertise than a local department has), criminally speaking. Nobody's licensed to shoot anybody here, they're just licensed to carry and/or conceal guns.

SKY News

You might want to think about why you consider the lethality of their weaponry a defining characteristic of a police officer. Is that for the protecting or the serving?

They should also be taught to tell time on an analog clock in kindergarten. IMHO

I seen it
Forty Thousand Hours of Violent (?) FEDSurextion Video productions for world viewing.
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

Tumble weeds can get big. I was on a train in Mexico once and a very strong wind was blowing tumble weeds the height of the train along our route. They were just rolling along like wheels.

Similar to what happened to us on the way to Las Vegas for our honeymoon. Fortunately a guy in a Jeep saw us and winched us out.
Guess what our first new car later turned out to be?
That’s right: a Jeep Wrangler.

:p

Last edited:
Boston Mayor Wu (HARVARD GRAD ) administration official, on behalf of the mayor, mistakenly sent all Boston city councilors an email Tuesday inviting them to a holiday party that was meant exclusively for “electeds of color,” prompting an apology and mixed
reactions.
WUWHATAPARTY.jpeg

MIT $$ IS OK BY ME ! but: Bill Ackman digs muck
@MIT
paid over $1.9 million to a charity run by its Chairman's wife (in which the #MIT Chairman served as treasurer), in which most of the money was used to pay his wife's salary?
(So PETTY ) , the MIT chairman used his position at MIT for a personal tax evasion scheme.

Last edited:
Back