Noob Hubz!

Crazy torque now with the star connection... can start form standstill without problems (even almost on my carpet :twisted: )
speed is still nice and stays much cooler now

Can u do the star delta switch on the fly? I think u don't have a switch u said. So what kv are u now?

What are the bearings against? And all pressed or slide? What's the sk3 use?

U say bearings pressed into steel and then how does that go into the aluminum? Press?

I like pressed bearings. It's how they're supposed to be done. On steel. So ur motor uses the skate shaft as the motor shaft w skate bearing?

Hummina Shadeeba said:
Can u do the star delta switch on the fly? I think u don't have a switch u said. So what kv are u now?
149kv / 1,76(wye_delta_factor) ~85kv
I can't do the switch on the fly, but 85kv on 10S with 107mm wheels is still 60km/h calculated speed (no need a switch to make it even faster:)
Hummina Shadeeba said:
What are the bearings against? And all pressed or slide? What's the sk3 use?
2 skate bearings pressed into a steel part wich slides over the axle, the rear of the motor is standard sk3
Hummina Shadeeba said:
U say bearings pressed into steel and then how does that go into the aluminum? Press?
bolt
Hummina Shadeeba said:
I like pressed bearings. It's how they're supposed to be done. On steel. So ur motor uses the skate shaft as the motor shaft w skate bearing?
exact

Back